Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest Game Ever!!!

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    I'm kinda torn on it because 1) My broadcast is in Howard and it starts at 6:00 p.m. and 2) If I go to CAS, I'm gonna yell my damn fool head off and I won't have a voice to yell my damn fool head off again that night.

Perhaps if I invested in a muzzle for myself.... or at least smuggled in my cowbell!
    Maybe its about considerng what function puts food on your table. We will all cheer for you.. Bring a muzzle if it will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99 View Post
      I would disagree and say you can be a great Jackrabbit fan even if you have legitimate priorities in life that keep you from this game. If that's not the case, than I'm proud not to be a great fan. SDSU sports is not in my top 4.

I know I'm not directly being called out, but I don't feel it's right to guilt people into making bad decisions. A true fan does not need to be "talked" into this game.
      Okay. Hope you can make it. My post was kind of tongue-in-cheek and more a point that attendance isn't something to worry about. As more people get interested in the Jackrabbits more will be able to attend games. If you can contribute to increasing that interest by demonstrating interest yourself you will make a difference.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

How can you complain about 57 degree weather in November (I know no one did. Just making a general comment about the weather)!! WOOHOO!!! Go Rabbits!!
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

We're getting a little too personal on this thread for my liking and since I started it, let me reshape it.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST GAME EVER!!! WE NEED AS MANY JACKS FANS AS POSSIBLE IN THE SEATS!!!

If you just can't make it, that's unfortunate. There are things more important! However, if it requires a little extra effort, find a way to make the trip. This could be the game that we talk about for the next twenty years like the year USD came in #1 and we took them down. We can all remember basketball playoff games we have attended where the place was full to the rafters and the excitement in the air. This is that type of game!

As for the weather, 62 degrees is the forecast which is higher than the last two game we played at home.

SEE YOU AT COUGLIN ALUMNI STADIUM!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I think it's fair to try to encourage everyone you know to go to the game. I'm encouraging students in all of my classes to go. We have invited friends from out-of-town and have gotten them tickets. Every little bit helps.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

if you look at gojacks.com they say you can get $5 tickets. Bring a friend!
              Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
                if you look at gojacks.com they say you can get $5 tickets. Bring a friend!
                $5 tickets are the price for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Stop by the Yankton Jackrabbit club tailgate site and I'll cover the additional price for the GA ticket, I think they are $15. So bring 5 bucks, give it to me, and I'll get you an adult GA ticket. Again, my discretion based on first impressions.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Thumper is right

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=204827207

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      I stand corrected! My apologies.

Comment

Heck of a price for a great football game. Dig in your couch and get the $5. :-)
                        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

I stand corrected! My apologies.
                          I thought the same thing you did until I saw the post on facebook. wasn't this one of the marquee games where prices where higher?

Comment

aren't we all kids at heart
                            Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision.
                            Muhammad Ali

Comment

Good to see these efforts to market the game to fans. Now I just hope they show up.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                                I missed it, where does it say for kids?

Comment

Working...
                                X