Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coach Stig on KWSN today

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Its hard for me to listen to these guys but they say Stig is soon to be on so I will. Send them a comment in support of more SDSU coverage.
    I honestly haven't listened to KWSN for more than 5 minutes since 99.1 came on the air. I don't miss the snide comments Craig has to make EVERYTIME SDSU is talked about. I'm sure he is complimentary of the football team right now....but....he darn well better be. Stig is a class guy and runs a clean program and we are top 10. Wait til basketball starts, then we'll hear the same ol "THATS why we went D-1..." baloney.

I wonder if Craig will ever admit that the move to D1, a move he was/is strongly against, was a great move that has and will continue to benefit the entire Univeristy.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
      I honestly haven't listened to KWSN for more than 5 minutes since 99.1 came on the air. I don't miss the snide comments Craig has to make EVERYTIME SDSU is talked about. I'm sure he is complimentary of the football team right now....but....he darn well better be. Stig is a class guy and runs a clean program and we are top 10. Wait til basketball starts, then we'll hear the same ol "THATS why we went D-1..." baloney.

I wonder if Craig will ever admit that the move to D1, a move he was/is strongly against, was a great move that has and will continue to benefit the entire Univeristy.
      It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. What do you think?

Comment

Yesterday was the first extended listening I did for a long time. I've come to the conclusion it isn't just SDSU; Craig responds that way to everything. So negative.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
          He envisions a horseshoe on the south.
          Am I the only one that thinks this is a bad idea? Are they going to put a video board on the Dykhouse so the people sitting in the south can see it. I sat in the south endzone this fall and it is the worst place to sit in the stadium.

Maybe I am crazy, but I think they should make the east and west sides equal size and curl them around to the Dykhouse Center and make that building our centerpiece like it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
            Am I the only one that thinks this is a bad idea? Are they going to put a video board on the Dykhouse so the people sitting in the south can see it. I sat in the south endzone this fall and it is the worst place to sit in the stadium.

Maybe I am crazy, but I think they should make the east and west sides equal size and curl them around to the Dykhouse Center and make that building our centerpiece like it should be.
            I'm with you Bits, it kind of stinks sitting in the south endzone, you can't see the scoreboard and people are constantly walking in front of the bleachers there to get to the other side.

I like the idea of curling around to the Dykhouse and putting a larger hill in the south end that can accommodate standing room only or temporary bleachers.

With that being said, I trust the admin to make the right decisions in regard to a newer stadium. Especially since they are doing it the right way with a architecture firm.

Personally, I would have liked the stadium built out by the interstate so I didn't have to drive so far to get to there...
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
            X