Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cap'n Cat's Official Bunnies-Kitties Prediction Post!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cap'n Cat's Official Bunnies-Kitties Prediction Post!!!

The play I've been waiting for is play action to the right, TE initially blocks down then releases. Open for a touchdown. Might be during this game since I haven't seen us run it all season in all the games I've been to or seen on TV.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
      The play I've been waiting for is play action to the right, TE initially blocks down then releases. Open for a touchdown. Might be during this game since I haven't seen us run it all season in all the games I've been to or seen on TV.
      When Eric Eidsness was our offensive coordinator he use to run that play all the time, but it seems to have gone to the wayside after he left to become the head coach at Southwest Minnesota State. I remember him running that particular play up to 10 times a game and it seemed to always work, so I say why not try to revive it!
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Jacks frustrate kittens early in the first half causing the kittens to go chippy like at the pole barn up north. Refs become aware of this chippyness and call many roughing calls and kittens lose best defensive player early in the third. Jacks remain calm, bear down and play . UNI- SDSU-

Comment

Working...
        X