Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cap'n Cat's Official Bunnies-Kitties Prediction Post!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cap'n Cat's Official Bunnies-Kitties Prediction Post!!!

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Sorry J, but if Derrick Law has to rush for 179 yards in order for UNI to win by four, I'm afraid you're in for a nasty surprise!
    ^

This.
    "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
    "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I won't venture a guess other than the No. 1 Scoring Defense in FCS vs. the No. 2 Scoring Offense in FCS should be a lot of fun to watch. Wish I could be there. If there any wealthy Jacks fans on this board who can borrow me their Gulfstream IV for the weekend, I'd be much obliged.

Comment

No prediction from me. In big games when I pick the Jacks to win they have lost and vice versa. Don't want to tempt fate on either streak ending.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Sorry to buck the trend, but I'm predicting a UNI win for this game.

UNI 30
          SDSU 20

I think both teams are going to stack the box and make the QB's win the game and UNI has the edge in that department.
          SDSU's offense really sputters at times to get first downs and that can't happen this week. The good part is that SDSU's D doesn't give up the big play so we might have a chance. Another positive for SDSU is that this is the game that they have been focused on all year. I think the players know how important of a game it is to put SDSU on the map. Oh what the hell, I can't bet against the home team.

SDSU 30
          UNI 20

Comment

We have as many scenarios to the out come as we have posters. If we can play a good game and not be intimidated as we have been in the past then I think we win. I going to go 28-21 SDSU.

Comment

Jacks play defense like the number one defensive team in the conference,Tommy O'brien steps up to equal Pat Graces performance for the game, UNI see's it's promising start to the season go down the drain, but fights valiantly in a losing cause, final score SDSU 20, UNI 17.

Comment

I predict one of the defenses will score a touchdown and that will decide the game. A normal NDSU-SDSU game would usually be the game of the year in Brookings, BUT this will be the game of the year. Both teams have good offenses and defenses and I would not want to miss this one. Nice weather and hopefully no injuries.
                Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

66-7. Oh that's right, neither of these teams suck!!

I'll take the Jacks in a squeaker. Should be a great game.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
                    this will be the game of the year

And yet........With an SDSU win, the SIU game would almost certainly be for the conference championship.....

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                      And yet........With an SDSU win, the SIU game would almost certainly be for the conference championship.....
                      and yet.... with a loss.... we still have a chance for a SHARE of the championship with a win over SIU!!

Comment

GO BIG, GO BLUE, GO JACKS........

The Jacks will need to prove they can throw the ball before we will be able to run it. TOB steps up big time with a big game. I think the Coaching staff have been holding him back for two reasons. #1 not that familiar with the full range of plays and #2 they simply did not want to show some other teams just what TOB can do. We find out Saturday. Once the Jacks show UNI they can throw than Minett and Duffy will control they game.

Jacks will win the special teams game and hold field position making UNI work for everything they get.

Mr. Grace appeared to be coming up short with all his passes against SIU. Jacks defense will prevail.

The Bison moved the ball very easily against the Panthers. They did NOT however against the Jacks.

Jacks 31
                        Panthors 17

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Rabbit View Post
                          and yet.... with a loss.... we still have a chance for a SHARE of the championship with a win over SIU!!
                          That's true---assuming SIU takes care of business--if not, UNI wins it by virtue of the head-to-head.

Crazy that, for the second time in three years, the Jacks could be looking at an opportunity to win a conference title at home.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                            That's true---assuming SIU takes care of business--if not, UNI wins it by virtue of the head-to-head.
                            Actually, it's a co-conference championship situation no matter who beat who if there is more than one team atop the conference standings with the same record. The tie breaker is only used to decide who get the automatic bid for the playoffs.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                              Actually, it's a co-conference championship situation no matter who beat who if there is more than one team atop the conference standings with the same record. The tie breaker is only used to decide who get the automatic bid for the playoffs.
                              Really? Cool.

SDSU at least splits with UNI/SIU and gets guaranteed share of conference championship in 2nd year in conference? I can live with that.

Comment

Jacks by 14, and Youngstown pulls the upset of the year.

positive energy
                                MISSOURI VALLEY NATION
                                http://missourivalleyfootball.com

South Dakota State University
                                http://gojacks.com

Comment

Working...
                                X