Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison Leftovers?

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post
    The Bison took 2 state of Minnesota recruits, that played very near Brookings, this past year. They were both O-lineman. Jeff Jerve- Montevideo. Gimmestad- Marshall. I believe the Jacks were looking at them. And we all know how the offensive line will be after this season.
    We will have:

Ryan McKnight returning at Center
    Jonathan Fick returning at Right Tackle
    Jacob Ludemann at a Guard Position (who also has started this year); who was given another year

Have been hearing good things about Alex Parker and Bryan Witzmann (two Freshmen).

Yes, we may be down; but our younger guys have the potential to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      We will have:

Jacob Ludemann at a Guard Position (who also has started this year); who was given another year

Have been hearing good things about Alex Parker and Bryan Witzmann (two Freshmen).

Meadows may be one of the best in the business in developing offensive lineman. I can think to quite a few individuals that came in over the years that weren't even recruited to SDSU as offensive lineman graduate as all-conference OL guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE View Post
        Meadows may be one of the best in the business in developing offensive lineman. I can think to quite a few individuals that came in over the years that weren't even recruited to SDSU as offensive lineman graduate as all-conference OL guys.
        Personally, I hope that Meadows is still around for a looong time to come without getting snapped up by another program. Besides the fact I think hes a phenominal coach, I would really like to see him take Stigs place in the (hopefully) distant future.
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Ludemann is forgoing his last year of eligibility due to the fact that he will be graduating. Look at the class of Juniors (1 o lineman) and Sophomores (Orne transfered, but other than that no other respectable players). So they are going to have to do some major stuff until next year.

Meadows does do a decent job and has developed some lineman. He could probably be the head coach one day.

And i heard that Castle had been developing and could possibly start next year.

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          We will have:

Comment

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post
            Ludemann is forgoing his last year of eligibility due to the fact that he will be graduating.
            Unless you've got access to information I don't, you can carry eligibility into grad school. Mackenzie Casey did.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
              Unless you've got access to information I don't, you can carry eligibility into grad school. Mackenzie Casey did.
              graduating has nothing to do with anything...... all what you have to do is be enrolled in 12 credits.....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                graduating has nothing to do with anything...... all what you have to do is be enrolled in 12 credits.....
                If you do graduate, and begin graduate school, 9 credits is full time, no? Does that apply to student athletes?
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                  If you do graduate, and begin graduate school, 9 credits is full time, no? Does that apply to student athletes?
                  o maybe it does.... I just know of people who graduated, and wanted to use there last of there elgibility and rather then enroll in grad school they just took 12 credits....

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                    o maybe it does.... I just know of people who graduated, and wanted to use there last of there elgibility and rather then enroll in grad school they just took 12 credits....
                    At SDSU in D-1 era, or D-2 SDSU or BHSU?

Standards may be different for D-1 & eligibility/enrolled status.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                      At SDSU in D-1 era, or D-2 SDSU or BHSU?

Standards may be different for D-1 & eligibility/enrolled status.
                      It was SDSU but I think they were still D-II.... I thought D-I and D-II elgibility was the same though when it came to enrollment.... not possitive though....

BHSU---- nobody graduates early here, especially the athletes.... We have had 1 basketball player graduate the year his elgibility was up since I have been here...

Comment

Working...
                      X