Cheap Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap Tickets

JackMD is correct...SDSU is getting near full price probably, with the sponsoring firms selling them for $5 and donating the difference to Jackrabbit athletics. That's why you can only get them from the sponsors, because they are saying thanks to you for supporting Jackrabbit sports, and you are saying thanks to the sponsors when you get them. That's why they don't sell them online, and they can only be picked up from the sponsors (of course, if you're out of town and know anybody in Brookings, you can have them buy tickets for you.) That's also why they have to be bought by Friday, because the seats will be available Saturday at full price to those who just show up and buy a ticket. Good marketing move by the department!!

Comment

From my email: Please Share with all Jacks Fans:

This Saturday, November 7th at 1:00pm, SDSU hosts Southern Illinois University for the league title. Receive 2 free tickets to the game with an 8 gallon fill at one of the following locations on Thursday afternoon, Friday or Saturday.

BP of Brookings, Newman’s Ampride, Schoon’s Pump N Pak, and Skyview Junction in Elkton.

Limited number of tickets at each location.

GO JACKS!!!

I'm looking for a link to confirm that it is true however when I look at the back emails it originated from a reliable source at Harms Oil so I'm going to post it without a link.

Comment

Its true. I just got out of a meeting with Athletics
        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I talked to the ticket office this afternoon. I didn't press for details (they're busy people!) but I have the impression the tickets sales have been good but need to pick up some steam. They're anticipating, however, a very brisk walkup crowd and I think they're right.

I wish we could get more than 14,000 sold so that our season average exceeds 14,000. But, a crowd of 12,000 will be nice, too.

I bought two extra and talked a USD friend into taking his son.

Go Jacks!!

Comment

My family purchased an extra 20 reserved tickets from the ticket office on tuesday for a bunch of HS kids they're bringing over. Hopefully they will be cheering loud and coming to SDSU as students in the future.

Comment

Just purchased some tickets while getting my BK joe from Pete and Jo Binker at BK! I always thank them for their support towards the jackrabbits.

Comment

I'm bringing a USD grad to their first game in Brookings.

Comment

I have a spare ticket ($5 deal) to the game tomorrow if anybody wants it...and wants to sit by my dear ol' dad. PM me. I don't really even care about the five clams as long as you're a good conversation partner with Dad.

Just a heads up that there are tickets to the SDSU/Minnesota game at the Gopher Web site www.gophersports.com. Some decent to high-end ones and some near the SDSU sections. I will post a note on the Gopher game thread, too.
                  Last edited by JackFan96; 11-06-2009, 08:55 PM.
                  Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack View Post
                    I'm bringing a USD grad to their first game in Brookings.

Life will never be the same for this person

Comment

My son is an SDSU student. He bought cheap reserved seat tickets because he has been to two games this season where he had to stand down near the end zone. He also bought one for his cousin who will be an SDSU student next year. I asked if a lot of students were doing this and he said he didn't think so.
                      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                      X