Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year Voting

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    I saw this poll earlier and I think any __________ of the Year award voting that starts at this point in the season is a joke and loses all legitimacy. I won't vote due to principle, even though I think Coach Stig has done a great job so far.

Think of it as Chicago-style voting. Vote early and often and make sure your dead neighbors vote, too.

Comment

Coach Stig is still in 1st place, but by only 93 votes.

Keep voting!!!
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
        A good opportunity here to vote for Coach Stig for the Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year.

http://www.coachoftheyear.com/
        Bump the link.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

My vote just put Stig up 1,613 to 1,612. Better get the vote out.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

We really need to add some voters, so any help there would be appreciated. Not only is it neck and neck with Colgate, but the coach from Chattanoga has been fast-tracked by its voters and though he is 700+ points behind, the gap is closing. Spread the word...let's get 'er done!

Comment

Thought we needed an update. Mod's: Can we make this sticky?
              Here's where to vote: http://www.coachoftheyear.com/Vote-for-Your-Coach.aspx
              Getting pretty close.

1 John Stiegelmeier - South Dakota State 4,997
              2 Russ Huesman - Chattanooga 4,936
              “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Stig is now down 75+ votes.

He delivered the goods Saturday. Time to return the favor!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Stig is down 540 votes now....need to again "vote early and vote often".

1 Russ Huesman - Chattanooga 5,673
                  2 John Stiegelmeier - South Dakota State 5,133
                  “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Keep voting every day

Comment

Chatanooga coach will continue in the lead as they have at least several multiple-vote voters on the board each evening, and usually pile in at least 300-400 votes. I was keeping up with them, but can't do it alone. We need more voters...plain and simple. PM me if you want to spend sometime helping.

Comment

Chattanooga is 4-3 with wins over 0-7 Presbyterian, 2-5 Wofford, 3-4 Samford, and NAIA Glenville State.

SDSU is 6-1 with wins over UNI and Missouri State. Suffice it to say that if Stig finishes second to that coach, I hope the Liberty Mutual people have the sense to know which coach is worthy of coach of the year this year.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                          Chattanooga is 4-3 with wins over 0-7 Presbyterian, 2-5 Wofford, 3-4 Samford, and NAIA Glenville State.

SDSU is 6-1 with wins over UNI and Missouri State. Suffice it to say that if Stig finishes second to that coach, I hope the Liberty Mutual people have the sense to know which coach is worthy of coach of the year this year.
                          You're certainly right JJ...and there is a long process for this honor, which includes voting by coaches, media, and looking at a lot of things about the coaches, including community service, etc., and finally another voting period by the fans. But it certainly wouldn't hurt if Coach Stig finished first, when it comes to the final determination. I think he will come in no worse than 2nd, at least that is the way it looks right now (39 more days to go for this round of voting).

Comment

I'll bump this to the first page. (Sticky this by the capital one voting?)

"Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                              A good opportunity here to vote for Coach Stig for the Liberty Mutual Coach of the Year.

Bump for the link. The App. St. coach is gaining big time on Coach Stig. Take time to vote each day.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                                Bump for the link. The App. St. coach is gaining big time on Coach Stig. Take time to vote each day.
                                Please do...we've got App State under control a little better now, but I would like to see us maintain a 1,500 vote lead...they did a lot of multiple voting in order to close quick there for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X