Beef Bowl — Indiana State Sycamores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beef Bowl — Indiana State Sycamores

Start your tailgaiting early at Arlington's Ribfest and get to sample my brother's multiple award winning home brews. They have at least 8 people making ribs and Dave's has several varieties to try.

Rib tasting starts about NOW and is 18 miles west of Brookings on Hwy 14

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
      Start your tailgaiting early at Arlington's Ribfest and get to sample my brother's multiple award winning home brews. They have at least 8 people making ribs and Dave's has several varieties to try.

Darn it. I wish I would have known about this sooner. Too late for me - I could really go for ribs right now.
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

with ribfest and beefbowl and the anticipated gridiron slaughter this evening, this is turning into a meat orgy.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          with ribfest and beefbowl and the anticipated gridiron slaughter this evening, this is turning into a meat orgy.
          I hear sycamores make great bonfires!

Comment

Has the audio or video started yet on Jump TV? Seems like I always have problems with JumpTV as they have ripped me off the past two seasons.

Comment

If the game don't run right on JumpTV you may get more than a rib fest and a beef bowl. Maybe turn into a suicide bombing on my part. So far its looking like it might be a one frame game again tonight. Even did what they told me to do to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
                Has the audio or video started yet on Jump TV? Seems like I always have problems with JumpTV as they have ripped me off the past two seasons.

From JumpTV.

Request Description:video is only running in frames not running video what do I do to get it to run right or is it your problem again.

The following response is provided:

Please ensure that you are up to date with all of your software. Please just verify by downloading the following:

Microsoft Internet Explorer 7: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/downloads/ie/getitnow.mspx

Microsoft Windows Media Player 11: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/download/download.aspx

Microsoft Silverlight: http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/resources/install.aspx

Adobe Flash Player 9: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

If these do not correct the problem, please try downloading and installing FireFox 3:

Mozilla FireFox 3: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

If these do not work, please advise us so we may troubleshoot further. This is the most common issue and by making sure all of these are installed, this should correct the problem. If you still can’t get the game to stream you can contact us at 1877-967-3267.

If it still does'nt work, open up Windows Media Player and get to the settings, click on the black area up top, go to options, performance click the detect commection box, hit advanced go to use video smoothing click it and then turn on directx video acceleration. Hit apply and restart gojacks. Worked for me.

Comment

I am having serious issues with the Jump TV. I am almost furious. Does anyone have a number to call for customer support?
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    I am having serious issues with the Jump TV. I am almost furious. Does anyone have a number to call for customer support?
                    see my previous post number at bottom

Comment

Any luck? Does anyone have video?

Comment

Different year; same story.

I am in the same loop as last week; you have an account, please go to the subscription page. Do that and get the message that I have to sign in to my account. Sign in to my account and get told that I have an account please go to the subscription page. Subscription page says to sign in. Got the updated account password (wonder why it changed over the summer?). Same thing.

Screw em. I get WNAX over the air and if it aint on channelsurfing.net I'm not trying. Consider my 9.99 for this month tuition for a lesson learned.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I am in the same loop as last week; you have an account, please go to the subscription page. Do that and get the message that I have to sign in to my account. Sign in to my account and get told that I have an account please go to the subscription page. Subscription page says to sign in. Got the updated account password (wonder why it changed over the summer?). Same thing.

Screw em. I get WNAX over the air and if it aint on channelsurfing.net I'm not trying. Consider my 9.99 for this month tuition for a lesson learned.
                          If you get into gojacks dont go directly to the pop up media player turn it off and go to live events on the subscription page and get into it that way.

Comment

Same result; if I understand what you are saying. By saying the subscription page do you mean the page that lists all the various athletic events?

Comment

If you have the radio, can you update me please? I am struggling here. Not a happy camper here in Lawrence.

Comment

Jacks up 3-0; with the ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X