Capital One Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Capital One Bowl

Yah, Jack only won by 54 votes. Makes you wonder what the Georgia fans are doing (well we know they aren't voting for their mascot). In two weeks, he has received 28000 votes. Pretty sad for a college that size to not do better for their mascot.
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
      This week will be tough as TCU Superfrog is second in overall votes behind Cincinatti Bearcat.
      Hmmm... Is there a voting equivalent of the three point shot?

Because that seemed to work pretty well the last time.......

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
        Hmmm... Is there a voting equivalent of the three point shot?

Because that seemed to work pretty well the last time.......
        I don't know, but I know that I will get my daily votes in and I think I will cancel a lunch on Friday so that I can sit in my office and vote the whole hour long.
        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Currently down by 21 votes. Let's Go Jacks!!
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

We had a nice lead against TCU this morning (Wednesday), but have given it up and trail by about 60. Rally the troops. Rabbits just can't lose to Frogs.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

up by around 100 at this point, need to make a push to open a lead.

Comment

Just spent a half an hour voting... BTW, is it just me, or does the Horned Frog look like a CGI rendering?

Maybe he's the world's first virtual mascot----you have to watch the video board to see him at the games.

Comment

Hey everyone, if you are facebook users, if you click on the facebook icon there is an option to post to vote for Jack State on your facebook feed to send it to your friends...

I had a friend post it, I posted it and now about 25 of us have posted it today, my feed is all Jack ... anyway... send it out.

Comment

Down 54 votes.

You can check by clicking on the standings link at the top of page.

VOTE!!!!!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Down by 150 and actually to get this week standings you have to click on "schedule".

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
                        Down by 150 and actually to get this week standings you have to click on "schedule".
                        Geez, thanks for the correction, was on the phone whil typing.

Thanks,

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Only 117 down now.
                          Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                          -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

Isn't it Fridays that we're allowed to vote multiple times? What is the time period for this voting?

Comment

Originally posted by jitteryjack View Post
                              Spread the word to many....vote everyday at www.capitalonebowl.com GO JACKS!
                              Quote for linky!
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I have voting for 40 minutes, but can't really make up much ground. I cheat by clearing my private data each time. Starting at 8 am though the bulk of the work day today (Friday), you can STUFF THE BALLOT BOX. You can and must. Use facebook and Twitter and anything else you can to spread the word. We're still behind by about 25 votes. This is a tough battle, and we need help. Take extra time today to cast EXTRA votes for Jack Rabbit.

www.capitalonebowl.com
                                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X