Tickets for the NDSU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tickets for the NDSU game

I understand August 15 is the cutoff for purchase of football season tickets. Also when I ordered some U of Minnesota tickets about a week ago, I had hoped that I would take them home with me, but was told that after August 15th, they will allocate the U OF Minnesota tickets based on booster points. Once this process is completed, the season tickets and the U of Minn tickets will be mailed at the same time. This could be the last week of August I was told.

Also BB season ticket cutoff is August 31, 2009.

Comment

I got 4 GA tickets for NDSU and UNI.

Getting pretty fricking excited.

Comment

I hope you guys beat them again this year. NDSU fans are MAD annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          I understand August 15 is the cutoff for purchase of football season tickets. Also when I ordered some U of Minnesota tickets about a week ago, I had hoped that I would take them home with me, but was told that after August 15th, they will allocate the U OF Minnesota tickets based on booster points. Once this process is completed, the season tickets and the U of Minn tickets will be mailed at the same time. This could be the last week of August I was told.

Also BB season ticket cutoff is August 31, 2009.
          Do they really cutoff season ticket sales for FB or BB? That doesn't seem right. I thought that a person could by season tickets for remaining games at a reduced price even after the season started...let alone almost four weeks before the first home game.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
            Do they really cutoff season ticket sales for FB or BB? That doesn't seem right. I thought that a person could by season tickets for remaining games at a reduced price even after the season started...let alone almost four weeks before the first home game.
            I would guess it gets cut off for getting in the mix of the priority points seating. I would bet you could purchase tickets, but you would most likely be placed above all the other season ticket holders, regardless of what your priority was.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
              I would guess it gets cut off for getting in the mix of the priority points seating. I would bet you could purchase tickets, but you would most likely be placed above all the other season ticket holders, regardless of what your priority was.
              Bingo, this is what they were probably telling me. I did not explain it in that manner. I was surprised that they would have to allocate 3000 U OF M tickets based on priority points. Seems to me that all 3000 seats are pretty much identical. I dont believe they are very close to the action, but I suppose they want to be consistent with policy.

Comment

Working...
              X