Tickets for the NDSU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tickets for the NDSU game

Is it time for SDSU to do like all of the universities that host Nebraska? They jack the single game ticket price up $20. The extra money could be added to a scholie endowment.
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
      Is it time for SDSU to do like all of the universities that host Nebraska? They jack the single game ticket price up $20. The extra money could be added to a scholie endowment.
      Done! Well, jacked up to $20, not by $20.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Just ordered 20 additional reserved tickets for the NDSU game. Put them on the Cabela's card, I can always find something to use my Cabela's points on.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
          Done! Well, jacked up to $20, not by $20.
          Glad to see they left the children's tickets the same prices for all games.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I feel like this needs its own thread for the last week of early sales. Beginning the 1st of August Bison fans can purchase reserved seats for this game. As we all know they will do so in large numbers.

So, if you can, purchase extra reserved seat tickets and find someone other than a Bison fan that can use them. I see little reason to purchase general or student admission tickets ahead of time.

If there are non-season ticket holders looking for reserved tickets for the Bison game let UWMandSDSU or me know.
            Last call!!

Comment

Does anyone know how many rows of bleachers there are on the east side of CAS?

I just purchased 6 tickets for the rest of my family to come to the NDSU Game and put them in Row 16 of Section R. I'm hoping that is the highest set, so they have something to lean against.

Comment

Not for certain, but 16 has to be very close to the top.

Comment

There are less than 3,000 seats on the east side.

Comment

Oh, I think row 16 would be close to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbusiness09 View Post
                      Does anyone know how many rows of bleachers there are on the east side of CAS?

I just purchased 6 tickets for the rest of my family to come to the NDSU Game and put them in Row 16 of Section R. I'm hoping that is the highest set, so they have something to lean against.
                      There are exactly 16 seating rows on the east side of Coughlin. Secton R, row 16 will land you between the 40 and 50 yard line depending on your seat number. Sections go as follows - from north to south

N O P R T U W

Actually some great seats. I have sat there a number of times when friends and family cosumed my reserved seats on the west side. Couple of advantages. You can really here the PRIDE! The sun stays in your face longer so it stays warmer on chilly days. Couple of disadvantages. That northwest wind can really cool you down and you usally have visiting fans setting with you.

Just for general info there are 37 rows on the west side.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Anyone know when they will be mailing out tickets for this game. Will they wait until the week before the game, or will they be going out soon? Also, when will season tickets for new season ticket holders be sent out?

Thanks for any information

Comment

I just got 8 of my 12 tickets I have ordered for the NDSU game. Funny thing is, I got the 8 I ordered two weeks ago, but have not gotten the 4 I ordered when they first came on sale.

Look for yours in the mail though soon.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
                            I just got 8 of my 12 tickets I have ordered for the NDSU game. Funny thing is, I got the 8 I ordered two weeks ago, but have not gotten the 4 I ordered when they first came on sale.

Look for yours in the mail though soon.
                            What about season tickets? Have they been mailed out yet?

Comment

No sign of them yet.

Comment

I was told season tickets get mailed out at the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                                X