Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV said Gophers/Jacks ticket update in Argus today

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Sometimes I see people say something like "I'm not saying, I'm just saying" and I'm never sure what the heck that means. Anyway.....

I have very good seats for the Minnesota game, courtesy of a MN season-ticket holder.

I'm not bragging, I'm just bragging.

ha those are the best to have, for the 2007 NDSU game in the Metrodump, I went onto stub-hub and got 2 seats in the lower bowl, 45 yd line behind the Goofs bench, sat down in a sea of Maroon, with my Greens on and the old guy next to me says "how in the hell did you get these seats" I looked at him and replied "the guy that had them normally went fishing instead" He just started laughing and said "I should have did that too we (Gophers) suck"! at the end of the game after I cheered my balls off, he grabbed my hand and said "Well you guys did it I just became a NDSU fan" he started clapping for the team as they danced at the 50!!!!

So hopefully you guys get the same results its a blast

sorry for the long off-topic post but I like that story
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      ha those are the best to have, for the 2007 NDSU game in the Metrodump, I went onto stub-hub and got 2 seats in the lower bowl, 45 yd line behind the Goofs bench, sat down in a sea of Maroon, with my Greens on and the old guy next to me says "how in the hell did you get these seats" I looked at him and replied "the guy that had them normally went fishing instead" He just started laughing and said "I should have did that too we (Gophers) suck"! at the end of the game after I cheered my balls off, he grabbed my hand and said "Well you guys did it I just became a NDSU fan" he started clapping for the team as they danced at the 50!!!!

So hopefully you guys get the same results its a blast

sorry for the long off-topic post but I like that story
      Were going to play a little tougher team than you played that day. I wished we could have played the 2007 version of the Gophers which was easily one of the worst teams in Gopher history.

Comment

Looks like the folks in Brookings are looking to get a head start -

Brookings County Bounty On Gophers Doubled

Now that I've got tickets secured the season just can't start soon enough!

Comment

What are the ticket prices? I saw on ebay a set of 4 is close to 800 bucks.
          Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
          -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

$50 a ticket, but that is in the upper deck over in one of the corners.

Some of the lower deck tickets appear to be reaching that amount(about $200 a seat).

Comment

Thanks gojacks go. I will be calling in early morning on Tuesday to get mine.

Comment

I got my six tickets.. I may only get to one other game but this made a perfect early xmas gift for my dad (lives in minnesota but a jack fan) my brother and his fiance (lives in the cities) and myself, most especially myself ... doing the happy dance.

As for summit league tickets, I am still peeved... will leave it at that

Comment

I was at the ticket office today and they said roughly 500 or so tickets left for the Gopher game of our allotment.

Comment

Where is everyone sitting? I got section 201 row 16

Comment

218 row 31. I'll wave at you from across the way Jimmie.
                      Go State! Go State!

Comment

According to TV's twitter the 3,000 Gopher game tickets are sold out.
                        Go State! Go State!

Comment

Looks like I'll be among a bunch of Gopher fans. I was able to score four tickets from a brother in law who has season tickets. Hopefully I won't offend to many.

Comment

Originally posted by Pierre_Jacks_Fan View Post
                            Looks like I'll be among a bunch of Gopher fans. I was able to score four tickets from a brother in law who has season tickets. Hopefully I won't offend to many.
                            I'll be joining you PDF...going with my son and he got the corner section, Row 9...so will do my best to cheer on the Jacks without getting thrown out!!

Comment

Ours are section 202 row 20

Comment

4 seats in Section 113 row 14

Comment

Working...
                                X