Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lotzer to SDSU

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    If Nate Tice is not determined to play QB, he would have opportunities at other positions. I am impressed that Corey Jeske is adapting to being a safety and we need these athletes for skilled positions besides QB. So if Tice comes, I am sure no one will run him off. My gut instincts tell me that we may see some of the QB's converted to other positions after spring ball.
    Recruiting for speed and athleticism is been the hard part for SDSU even if it means converting a QB candidate to another position.
    His dad was a QB in college and turned into a pretty decent pro tight end.

Comment

Throw some heat on the fire. Any one hear word on Sumner? I had heard he liked SDSU.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

If Nate Tice is actually coming this just is a head scratcher.... He left Florda wherever because he was deep on the depth chart and they wanted to move him to TE because they thought he was good at TE and not the greatest QB.....

So this just doesn't make sense because he doesn't transfer in at semester and then wants to come here?

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
          If Nate Tice is actually coming this just is a head scratcher.... He left Florda wherever because he was deep on the depth chart and they wanted to move him to TE because they thought he was good at TE and not the greatest QB.....

So this just doesn't make sense because he doesn't transfer in at semester and then wants to come here?
          According to the people from SDSU Tice and Lotzer are both walking on. Apparently Tice had heard about SDSU and Coach Stig from one of the assistants he coached with in the NFL who had previously coached with Stig. Unless they change their mind in the near future both will be walk-ons this fall.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X