Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SDSU and USD Battle for the Golden Pheasant

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
    Um, I'm not a moderator, but I would appreciate it if you would please stay on topic. Thanks.

Looks like the topic has changed... Might be better just to change the title of the thread.
    An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
    US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I am out of the loop here never heard of Nora or Big Springs. West River or east river SD?
      Oh, come on. Nora is just north of Spink and Big Springs is about 5-6 miles east of Nora. Nora is just a mile and a half from the correctionline. You know where they are now, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
        Um, I'm not a moderator, but I would appreciate it if you would please stay on topic. Thanks.

Actually, the de facto policy on the board seems to be that thread drift in threads about USD is not only allowed, but at times actually encouraged.

It drives Lakesbison crazy(er), so it's ALL good . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
          Oh, come on. Nora is just north of Spink and Big Springs is about 5-6 miles east of Nora. Nora is just a mile and a half from the correctionline. You know where they are now, don't you?
          Its just that I have never had the opportunity to tour this wonderful part of the state of SD. You are getting close to Vermillion are you not? Maybe thats why I am so ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            Anyone remember what this thread was about? Must not have been very important.

Thread drift

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Thread drift
              No its about this gull darn golden pheasant game.

Comment

By the drift of this thread, obviously no one cares about playing Udot...let it go on!

Comment

This.... might settle the Tinkertown-Huron who's-got-the-biggest-pheasant controversy.

http://books.google.com/books?id=suC...num=3#PPA81,M1

Comment

Like it was said before, and Hurons is the biggest, Tinks is the heaviest.

Comment

Link to a passage from a book by Bernie Hunhoff (South Dakota Magazine owner/publisher), on the Tinkertown Pheasant, complete with a picture! LINK

Comment

Working...
                      X