09 Pro Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 09 Pro Day

Does anybody know how Pro Day went? I believe Terry said it was going to be held last friday the 23rd.

It would be interesting to hear how fast Jaron ran the 40. If he can run fast time (4.40-4.43) I think he has a chance to get drafted in the later rounds. Terry also stated that DT Eric Schroeder is weighing 300 lbs and ran the 40 in 4.9 which I would think would get him some good looks.

Re: 09 Pro Day

The link below states that Jaron is meeting with the Panthers today and the Colts tomorrow.

http://www.kffl.com/player/21494/nfl

Comment

Jaron ran 4.34-4.35 according to most of the scouts there, not sure of the rest of his numbers.

Comment

Wow, that's blazing. He would have had the third fastest time at the combine with a 4.34.

Comment

yeah, he looked really good.... so smooth that it looked like he wasn't even running hard sometimes. Eric did 28 reps on the bench, heard brock ran a pretty good 40 and berry got hurt doing the vertical

Comment

Heard we had some of next years senior class also in front of the Pros. Any word on them?

Comment

Indianapolis Colts are meeting with JaRon Harris thursday (March 26) according to Josh Buchanan of nfldraftbible.com

Comment

also according to http://www.newerascouting.com/nfl-team-interest/ (a very intersting website).... JaRon Harris has a private workout with the Carolina Panthers.....

Comment

KSFY just reported that Ryan Berry tore his ACL during the Pro Day workouts. He will have re-constructive knee surgery.

Tough break for Ryan.

GO JACKS
                  Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Talk about a freak injury, that is too bad for Ryan. Best thing for him is that this isn't his and Kaitlin's only option.
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Berry's injury was a freak deal. He was doing a vertical jump and the knee went when he landed.

Watertown Public Opinion newspaper had a story on the injury with a nice pic of Ryan and a good summary of his record-setting senior year and post-season recognition.

Ryan noted that prior to the season, he thought that when the season was over, that'd be it for him and football. But, after the season was concluded, pro teams showed interest so he started thinking about giving it a try. The injury certainly puts everything in a new light. He still plans on pursuing further education (he has significant post-grad scholarships as part of the recognition of his senior season and academic performance) in a health-care related field which may be chiropractic or perhaps a nurse-anesthesist (I'm not going to look up the spelling of that word...I can't pronounce it anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Berry's injury was a freak deal. He was doing a vertical jump and the knee went when he landed.

Watertown Public Opinion newspaper had a story on the injury with a nice pic of Ryan and a good summary of his record-setting senior year and post-season recognition.

Ryan noted that prior to the season, he thought that when the season was over, that'd be it for him and football. But, after the season was concluded, pro teams showed interest so he started thinking about giving it a try. The injury certainly puts everything in a new light. He still plans on pursuing further education (he has significant post-grad scholarships as part of the recognition of his senior season and academic performance) in a health-care related field which may be chiropractic or perhaps a nurse-anesthesist (I'm not going to look up the spelling of that word...I can't pronounce it anyway).
                        We need doctors in this state. He could join Courtney at USD...... I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
                        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                          We need doctors in this state. He could join Courtney at USD...... I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
                          Definitely. Excellent program at USD. Serves the state very well.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                          X