Spring Practice/Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Practice/Injuries

2009 Roster posted. Lot's of new walkon's and our two new transfer quarterbacks. New Freshman not listed on roster yet. http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...53&SPSID=64626

Comment

I did not release DJ Eversley of Yankton was still on the roster until I saw his name posted on the new 2009 roster. I also found this quote while Stig was in Yankton.

On the Yankton players in the program, Tyrel Kool, Jesse Ekeren and Derek “D.J.” Eversley: “D.J. tried out, made the team, then broke his foot a week later. We think he’s going to contribute.” “Tyrel had a phenominal fall. He was the best scout team running back we’ve had since Josh Ranek. He’ll play somewhere for us.” “Jesse is a great effort guy. He’s on our kickoff return team.”

Comment

Looks like Sheehan is back on D.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
          Looks like Sheehan is back on D.
          He is listed the same as he was last year, he's probably still on O they just haven't truly updated the roster yet. They just got rid of last year's seniors and added the walk-ons from last year, but that's all. They haven't even changed the players years yet.

Comment

Also they have Corey Jeske still listed as a quarter back but I believe he was moved to the D side of the ball. That has to be an editing oversight or is he still in the running for QB? TV in live chat mentioned four QB's practicing meaning Crawford OBrien, and the two new guys. I dont think he included Jeske, although I wish he had.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
              He is listed the same as he was last year, he's probably still on O they just haven't truly updated the roster yet. They just got rid of last year's seniors and added the walk-ons from last year, but that's all. They haven't even changed the players years yet.
              The players years have been changed...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                The players years have been changed...
                My mistake, the years have changed, but they still haven't truly updated the roster and most likely won't until next fall when they can add the incoming freshman and heights, weights, and accurate positions.

Also these players aren't on this years roster.

DB James Britt TX
                DB Lance White TX
                DL Joe Kennedy SD
                OL Brendan Luedtke WI

Comment

I'd love to see them running DJ at WR. We are loaded at running back and he has great hands and good speed.
                  Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  I did not release DJ Eversley of Yankton was still on the roster until I saw his name posted on the new 2009 roster. I also found this quote while Stig was in Yankton.

On the Yankton players in the program, Tyrel Kool, Jesse Ekeren and Derek “D.J.” Eversley: “D.J. tried out, made the team, then broke his foot a week later. We think he’s going to contribute.” “Tyrel had a phenominal fall. He was the best scout team running back we’ve had since Josh Ranek. He’ll play somewhere for us.” “Jesse is a great effort guy. He’s on our kickoff return team.”

Comment

Cory Greenway #41 on the roster related to Chad?... both are from the same area of the state.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      Cory Greenway #41 on the roster related to Chad?... both are from the same area of the state.
                      1st Cousins

Comment

Originally posted by goob View Post
                        1st Cousins
                        Thank you
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

I heard Kyle Minett hurt his arm or hand. Does anyone know how serious this is?

Comment

Originally posted by kdybdahl View Post
                            He'll sit out the rest of the spring and is expected to be fully recovered by the start of Fall camp.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by kdybdahl View Post
                              More info, apparently its an injury to a ligament in his left elbow. May need surgical repair, may not. Still expected to be at full strength by the fall. It will definitely hamper his ability to lift with upper body this summer.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X