Signing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Signing Day

The school that continues to get the best FCS talent out of the Twin Cities is UNI. Recruiting fast athletic guys for the D-line who need to add weight like Humphries and Washington-Parker is really a new strategy for SDSU that has paid off for other FCS and FBS schools. I'm really optimistic this entire class is going to contribute down the line.

Comment

That was a big focus for NDSU recruiting this year. The D line. We got outmuscled at UNI last year and I think to compete in the MV you gotta have speed and size on that d line. I'm really excited about this Bison class and am looking forward to seeing how these guys look when their sophmores.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Loetzer (Sisseston) seems to have fallen off the radar after his injury. Any idea what happened there?

Also, during the verbals in Oct/Nov, Jacks had a Yuma AZ QB coming in with great HS numbers, what happened with him? (If not SDSU, then where?)

According to latest ESPN reports, he has not committed, but was getting interest from Purdue, Kansas, et al.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...09&status=null

Comment

Alot more video of RB Walker Woods here.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...01&season=2009

Comment

Maybe I just missed it, but is there a video of Stig talking about the recruits like previous years?

Comment

Originally posted by sf_jackster View Post
              Maybe I just missed it, but is there a video of Stig talking about the recruits like previous years?
              I think we're shooting that next week.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Anyone know who from our 2009 signing class are in Brookings for the summer?

Comment

Alex Parker...
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                  X