Adam V Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam V Story

I came across this in a book, thought you guys might enjoy it. Talks a little about how Adam is like just every other kicker -- no greater, no less -- but he is the highest paid kicker because of the few kicks he's made. Very long article but if you have time, I suggest you read it.

Link

Also the book, The Best American Sports Writing 2008, is a great read, highly recommend it to others.

Re: Adam V Story

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    I came across this in a book, thought you guys might enjoy it. Talks a little about how Adam is like just every other kicker -- no greater, no less -- but he is the highest paid kicker because of the few kicks he's made. Very long article but if you have time, I suggest you read it.

Link

Also the book, The Best American Sports Writing 2008, is a great read, highly recommend it to others.

Mango4 has this right EXCELLENT ARTICLE. Thanks for adding here.

Comment

Great story. Read it.

Comment

That is a fine piece of writing.
        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Walrus View Post
          That is a fine piece of writing.
          Very fine piece of writing. I was reading it last night before I went to bed and figured you guys would enjoy it as well.

Comment

Working...
          X