• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tony
    replied
    Re: 2009 Recruiting Class

Originally posted by RABBITALUM08 View Post
    Sounds like we lost the Jirik kid to the two-time defending runner up in the Border Battle Game
    Fixed it for you (grrrrr).

According to a BisonMedia blog, NDSU's coaches told Dusty Lotzer that there were four QBs ahead of him so no offer yet - he'll definitely get one somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Sounds like we lost the Jirik kid to the runner up in the Border Battle Game
    Thanks for the update.

Leave a comment:

• RABBITALUM08
    replied

Sounds like we lost the Jirik kid to the runner up in the Border Battle Game

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    According to the ESPN recruiting site:

Ben Erickson, WR 6-1 180 Greendale H.S. (WI)

It says he is also being looked at by Wisconsin, and that he was the 2008 Wisconsin ESPN Rise Gatorade Football Player of the Year. Whatever that means.
    Got it...thanks for the find!

Leave a comment:

• mitchell
    replied

According to the ESPN recruiting site:

Ben Erickson, WR 6-1 180 Greendale H.S. (WI)

It says he is also being looked at by Wisconsin, and that he was the 2008 Wisconsin ESPN Rise Gatorade Football Player of the Year. Whatever that means.

Leave a comment:

• RABBITALUM08
    replied

That's what I was thinking with having so few scholarships, just couldn't remember if he was just being looked at or if we offered. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

Yeah I know we offered him but you don't obviously don't put all your eggs in one basket if you know what I mean. I just thought I remember him having an offer and wasn't sure. Just wondering if anyone knew if he had one or not is all
    I don't think he has an offer from us.... I know us and North Dakota St. have been looking.... I think SDSU is waiting to see where other quarterbacks line up.... we only have 9-10 scholarships to work with so I think they are hesitant to offer one too early to a guy in there backyard...

Leave a comment:

• RABBITALUM08
    replied

Yeah I know we offered him but you don't obviously don't put all your eggs in one basket if you know what I mean. I just thought I remember him having an offer and wasn't sure. Just wondering if anyone knew if he had one or not is all

Leave a comment:

• EQguy
    replied

08 - There is a kid from Arizona that has an offer right now.

See the last post on page 1 or top post on this page

Leave a comment:

• RABBITALUM08
    replied

What about the QB from Sisseton? Doesn't he have an offer? Seems like we should be looking at another QB with our current situation.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Looks like we can remove Tyler Gimmestad, the OL from Marshall from the list.

http://iowastate.rivals.com/viewpros...1&pr_key=87488

He has verbally committed to NDSU as of today according to Rivals.
    Yeah heard this on the radio this morning. Too bad. Wish he would have been a Jack!

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Sucks we lost Gimmestad. I hate it that we lose picks to NDSU right out of our own backyard. Drives me bonkers!!!
    Agreed...I did just look at our roster though and we have 15 offensive lineman on the roster...I think we are okay at that position!

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Sucks we lost Gimmestad. I hate it that we lose picks to NDSU right out of our own backyard. Drives me bonkers!!!

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Good find KULawJack! I've updated the list and also sorted the list by position.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X