Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't try and pretend like your a victim.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't try and pretend like your a victim.

I wasn't sure where to post this so I put it here. On ocassion I venture over to www.bisonville.com and check things out. They have very passionate fans on there if you've never been which is a compliment. They had a thread called "Bunny Smackdown" which had some funny posts. After the Jacks win I couldn't help but make a final post. My guess is I'm getting hammered for it as I type this.

Thought everyone here might get a kickout of it. Here it is:
    __________________________________________________ ________________________
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SUPERBUNNY
    Just to close this thread down I thought I would leave you with one lasting image!

That picture just about brings a tear to my eye. Does it have the same effect on Bison fans? Your response is anxiously anticipated!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

What do you all think about that?

Bisonmike2 said, "That picture makes me sick. Odd fact that really sucks the more this loss sinks in. Coach Bohl has never won in Brookings.

The fact that it was that painful of a loss for the Bison is still my favorite part!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gabe01 View Post
      Wow. Your such an asshole that you can't even take a compliment. I hope like hell you don't speak for the rest of the Jack fans. Act like you've been there before.
      You're the one who starts a thread on OUR SITE titled "Don't try and pretend like your a victim" and then proceeds to tells us how to behave after we win like we don't know how to and you are calling me the asshole? Of course, why would we know how to behave after beating the Bison. They are sooo much better than us. Well, take a look at the record since the move up to DI and try to explain to me why you should be telling us how to behave after a win.

Again, kiss my ass. Think and say what you want about me. I haven't been over on your site saying a word. I haven't said a derogatory thing in direct fashion about any single Bison fan, player or coach. I'm way above that.

However, I'm not above telling you how I feel about your condescending attitude as it applies to our victory over your team. Hence, kiss my ass one more time.

How do you like them apples?
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
        What do you all think about that?

Bisonmike2 said, "That picture makes me sick. Odd fact that really sucks the more this loss sinks in. Coach Bohl has never won in Brookings.

The fact that it was that painful of a loss for the Bison is still my favorite part!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
        I could get really use to seeing that exact picture but with different players year after year after year. That has to be the expectation. Will it be reality, nobody knows for sure.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Great post Jackmd!

I was thinking the exact same thing when I read gabe's post. I have posted on their site probably 25 times but I have always tried to keep things on a respectful level. Heck, I respect their program and many of the things they have done. Sure, I'll add a little more color into a smack thread but that's what they are for.

BTW-gabe loves apples!

I'd give you points but I just gave you some. Someone please help jackmd out!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

So far in the transition, we both have had good sucsess at a lot of sports, Our football is doing better then NDSU right now, NDSU mens bball team has been amazin in the transistion compared to us. and our womens bball team is constantly beating major confrence teams and making post season tournys, both volleyball teams have had their time in the sun winning. yet as SDSU fans we get a feeling from NDSU fans that even if we win, they still dont accept that we might be better then they are now in many sports. You have great fans who love their team but can be very condecending to others just cuz your feel that you are the big bad bison who always win and if we win its ahh cute, good for them but they still arent as good as us. But yet we have won 3 of the last 4 in football and yet you act like your still the only game in town. Not any more and we are tired of hearing it that way. needless to say NDSU fans are heads above any usd fan for that matter but realize your NDSU precious sports teams are not as dominating as they once were yet SDSU has been improving every year in almost every sport, except mens bball, which we will admit is not where we wish it was. Atleast we should all be able to put this behind us and wish both schools luck at making the NCAA tourny for bball this spring.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
              You're the one who starts a thread on OUR SITE titled "Don't try and pretend like your a victim" and then proceeds to tells us how to behave after we win like we don't know how to and you are calling me the asshole? Of course, why would we know how to behave after beating the Bison. They are sooo much better than us. Well, take a look at the record since the move up to DI and try to explain to me why you should be telling us how to behave after a win.

Again, kiss my ass. Think and say what you want about me. I haven't been over on your site saying a word. I haven't said a derogatory thing in direct fashion about any single Bison fan, player or coach. I'm way above that.

However, I'm not above telling you how I feel about your condescending attitude as it applies to our victory over your team. Hence, kiss my ass one more time.

How do you like them apples?
              Oh my god I can't believe I didn't notice it the first time but SOME OF YOU have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX!! It is quite apparent in the comment "NDSU thinks they are better than us."

Let me guess. Your either a man who is 5 foot 1 or you've got a sibling who is much more successful than you.

It's not our fault that you feel inferior because we have more National Championships than you have Conference Championships and have gotten more recognition nationally. Sorry man! Don't hate us because we're beautiful.

Enjoy your moment.

Comment

Oh my god I can't believe I didn't notice it the first time but SOME OF YOU have an INFERIORITY COMPLEX!! It is quite apparent in the comment "NDSU thinks they are better than us."

Let me guess. Your either a man who is 5 foot 1 or you've got a sibling who is much more successful than you.

It's not our fault that you feel inferior because we have more National Championships than you have Conference Championships and have gotten more recognition nationally. Sorry man! Don't hate us because we're beautiful.

Enjoy your moment.
                I'm not concerned about being inferior or superior. I'm telling you to kiss my ass. What part about that don't you get?

I'm not aware of any National Championships for NDSU at the DI level. SDSU has conference championships is several sports as well as several post-season victories. Are you confused young man?

Perhaps you wish to harken back to the DII days. I'm just not interested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                  I'm not concerned about being inferior or superior. I'm telling you to kiss my ass. What part about that don't you get?

I'm not aware of any National Championships for NDSU at the DI level. SDSU has conference championships is several sports as well as several post-season victories. Are you confused young man?

Perhaps you wish to harken back to the DII days. I'm just not interested in that.
                  See once again you miss my point. You have an inferiority complex. I could care less about the 8 national football championships but you do. You think we think we're better.

I don't think we're better at all. You think we think we're better.

Honestly I could care less about girl sports. It's not a knock on girl sports either because NDSU womens basketball have 5 National Championships but i just don't care. And I could care less about our D1 volleyball team which is in the NCAA tournament. Apparently they went undefeated or something.

I care about the big sports... mens football and basketball. We have just as many D1 football conference championships as you do. We're both pretty good actually.

Comment

Enjoy your moment.
                    Recall that you started this proclaiming that we were acting like "victims" because YOUR fans were, once again, looking for someone other than your team to blame for another loss to SDSU.

Your fans are whining. But we're at fault for noticing. Again.

Tiresome.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Time out.

Any reason this thread should not be locked?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Time out.

Any reason this thread should not be locked?

None what-so-ever, IMHO.

Go Jacks!!!
                        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

In before the lock!
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                          X