Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bison Excuses

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Well here we go again last year it was all the injuries on the Bison Squad as the primary reason the they lost to us and this year it's the officials who "gave us the game in the words of some over on Bisonville and AGS. I know we should all ignore them and expect the majority of fans in Bisonland will never admit we earned the victory. I honestly believe we have a superior team and coaching and proved it again this year. I think this game would have been lopsided if Berry was able to play the entire the game. Defense forced a lot of 3 and outs late in the game.
    Not true at all. It's only a few people whining. A vast majority predicted we would lose and felt you were the better team. I think you guys deserved the win and were the better team all year.

Yes, we all agree the officiating was horrible but it's not the reason we lost.

The reason we lost is special teams and a coach who played to win the game as opposed to not to lose. Special teams is part of the game so a good team makes 3 field goals and a bad team misses 2 field goals. We are a bad team.

I hope this helps you guys earn the respect you deserve and I'll be pissed if you start the season ranked below us.

Go Bison!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      Actually, I read all the threads. It's running about 5-1 whining over congrats.
      Not true at all. It's a few fans posting over and over again. The message board is not the best indicator of what fans are thinking. Most of us predicted we would lose the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        The officiating thread on Bisonville is now into its fourth page of whining. I think that an awful large number of the posters there derive an unhealthy percentage of their self-esteem from the Bison. Get a life, guys.

Update: We're now up to two officiating threads on Bisonville. I rest my case.
        2 threads were started by 2 people. Don't try to play the role of the victim. You now have respect now try to do something with it.

Comment

Originally posted by gabe01 View Post
          Not true at all. It's a few fans posting over and over again. The message board is not the best indicator of what fans are thinking. Most of us predicted we would lose the game.
          I think Gabe's basic point -- a few fans posting over and over again -- is accurate.

Similarly, most Jackrabbit fans are ignoring the whining. We have the "W". But I think it's perfectly fine for some Jackrabbits to react to the complaining about the refs. The refs didn't cause the Bison to lose the game as Gabe and other Bison have pointed out. (Incidently, I was at the game.)

Comment

Working...
          X