NDSU tickets on sale now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU tickets on sale now!

I have two extra tickets for Saturday. They are section 23 row FF. Just need to get my money back out of them, $50 total.

Comment

I have 4 extra tickets for Saturday's game. PM me if you want them. $85

Comment

Just an update...there is a note on the NDSU site that says there might be more tickets released at 8 a.m. Friday morning. It's a potential answer for people who are still scrounging.
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

A friend had a change of plans and has two tickets available for the game that he won't be using. I understand they are in the endzone among NDSU fans. I'll try to get the section and row numbers and the face value. They're available for the face value.

You can PM me if interested. I plan on being at Old Broadway before the game so can deliver the tickets there or outside the Dome at an agreed-time.

One more reminder: WEAR BLUE TO THE GAME. The Bison wear yellow so we want to show up in blue!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            A friend had a change of plans and has two tickets available for the game that he won't be using. I understand they are in the endzone among NDSU fans. I'll try to get the section and row numbers and the face value. They're available for the face value.

You can PM me if interested. I plan on being at Old Broadway before the game so can deliver the tickets there or outside the Dome at an agreed-time.

One more reminder: WEAR BLUE TO THE GAME. The Bison wear yellow so we want to show up in blue!
            Just PM'd ya.

Comment

Thanks.

GO BLUE.
              Last edited by JackJD; 11-20-2008, 08:21 PM.

Comment

Tickets on sale this morning at gobison.com. (It's 8:30 a.m. Friday as I type.) All there are are single reserved seats in Section 22. That's right next to the SDSU section. Grab them if you need them. See you there.

Go Big, Go Blue, GO JACKS!
                Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Required for all tickets purchases after Wednesday: must agree to wear blue.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    Required for all tickets purchases after Wednesday: must agree to wear blue.

Actually, I think to avoid any confusion with looking like an empty seat with the blue, I think you all need to wear your gold stuff

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot, have safe travels!

Comment

Working...
                      X