Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

Gotta give the MVP to Stig for going for two instead of the tie and overtime. Gutsy call

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
      Please smack in the forums labeled for that purpose. Thanks!

Oh, and Yay Rabbits!
      Sorry Filbert. It's a long story and goes back to a game in 95 up there.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I'm going to celebrate...probably by myself since the prego wife and my kids are sleeping, but I'm going to celebrate none-the-less. JACKRABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
          It's a good argument to have...
          Give it to Ryan. Pete will have another shot. Ryan Berry put an exclamation point on one of the great careers ever at SDSU tonight. He's the MVP in my book.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I was really hoping even before SDSU scored their last touchdown they would go for two and the win. Great call. The Bison were blitzing like a mofo in the second half. Glad to see Berry come back in during the fourth quarter. Physical game which either team could have won. Just glad the right one did.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Give it to Ryan. Pete will have another shot. Ryan Berry put an exclamation point on one of the great careers ever at SDSU tonight. He's the MVP in my book.
              agree

Comment

Stig just said, "Every alum will know this score."

My 8 year old daughter was jumping on the bed when I went and told her.

Unbelievable win.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I still can't believe I saw what I just saw. Great game Rabbits and remember that we have a big game tommorrow with our ladies taking on Oregon. So don't party to hearty. Save some for tommorrow.

Comment

Berry picks up the record for career passing yards, 6023 beating Ted Wahl by 7 yards. 9 yards shy of the single season record.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I'm going to celebrate...probably by myself since the prego wife and my kids are sleeping, but I'm going to celebrate none-the-less. JACKRABBITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      MJA - I am celebrating in the same way, not because the wife is prego, but because I don't have anyone else to celebrate with. Fill the glass and Ring the Bells!
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        I still can't believe I saw what I just saw. Great game Rabbits and remember that we have a big game tommorrow with our ladies taking on Oregon. So don't party to hearty. Save some for tommorrow.
                        Can't wait for that.

Comment

how'd USD do today? Where's CoyoteFan?
                          He might still be in time-out from last week.
                          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

CoyoteFan may still be in traffic from the 25k leaving the Dump and heading for the Bypass

Comment

I stayed home and watched tonight since I was a little under the weather...Watched with wife. Daughter watched JackMD's kids so they could go to party at Ben's Brewery. Now, no matter how I feel, I have parked about four Bud lights in the ole belly since the game got over.

What a great game and congratulations to the staff and players for a good year considering the schedule. Great night to be a Jack!!!

Go Lady's on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                                CoyoteFan may still be in traffic from the 25k leaving the Dump and heading for the Bypass
                                Ha ha ha ! I'd give you rep points for that if I could, I need to spread them around a little more.

Comment

Working...
                                X