Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

I thought they were a balanced on O. I don't think they have ran in a while. Looks like they are running our O pass first run later.

Comment

let's go deep. they're not expecting it and we have the best WR in the conference.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Harris takes a shot

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

THROW IT DEEP! My 5 year old daughter just told me she'd stack the box and dare us to throw it.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
            THROW IT DEEP! My 5 year old daughter just told me she'd stack the box and dare us to throw it.
            God this sounds like me at the Iowa State game, they NEVER took the shot deep.

Comment

Berry must be done for the game. If he is out this long, then I cant see him coming back. We need to let Crawford do some work and let him throw.

Comment

If they were playing this D against Berry, the throw would go deep. Need to do it with Crawford. But then he just got sacked

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

We are right where NDSU wanted us one dimensional and the coaching staff choking on the play calling.

Comment

Their announcer drives me nuts. Sounds like Madden...

Comment

Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post
                      God this sounds like me at the Iowa State game, they NEVER took the shot deep.
                      How can we stand back and watch their QB chuck it up to lesser receivers than ours with success and not think "let's try that"?

Comment

We really need a 3 and out.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                          If they were playing this D against Berry, the throw would go deep. Need to do it with Crawford. But then he just got sacked
                          valid point

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
                            Berry must be done for the game. If he is out this long, then I cant see him coming back. We need to let Crawford do some work and let him throw.
                            He had a ton of time there. He needs to step up here.
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

It is hard to get a receiver deep when you only have a couple of seconds to throw. O line is not getting it done in the passing game.

Comment

Nice stop by Jimmy.

Comment

Working...
                                X