Dakota Marker Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dakota Marker Game

After the first punt need to get points on this drive.

Crawford in for Berry?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Wheres Berry

Comment

Little early to bring in the reserves

Comment

I wish I knew

Comment

Bison TV crew speculate that Berry got his bell rung and that is why he is out

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

TV thinks Berry got his bell wrung on the hit out of bounds. Hes walking around on the sideline.

Comment

Originally posted by RABBITALUM08 View Post
                On a second try, it is working. Just open the video in one window and the audio in another
                Thanks, I got it to work. It doesnt quite match up perfect, but its better than nothing.

Comment

I gave up on video and just went with the Audio. JumpTV is a joke.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Really? mine is perfectly matched so maybe try again or something?

Comment

Duffy playing well also

Comment

Good 1st quarter, would have been nice to get a touchdown with that second drive but 6-0 lead is good. Crawford is looking good, nice to get him more game experience.

Comment

I am watching on KSFY, has WNAX said anything on why Crawford & Duffy in?

TV just said that Berry may have concussion will re evaluate at half

Comment

Just reported Berry has slight concussion and will be evaluated at half time.

Comment

TD would be huge at this point with the backup QB.

Comment

Mine was a couple seconds ahead, so I reloaded the radio and now its a couple seconds behind. I guess i'll keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X