Playoff Hopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playoff Hopes

As I was watching the game last night and listening to the announcers talking about playoffs I got to thinking.

Maybe they keep bringing it up and holding out hope because they expect to make the playoffs. Jacks fans just gave up on playoff hopes after SIU, myself included. We need to have the Bison attitude about we deserve to be in the playoffs and if we are not we need to figure out a way to get there. It may also be propaganda. The announcers saying they have a chance and Monday morning the average fan finds out they didn't make it. Maybe if he upped his giving to better something in the program they would have made it. Give money get to playoffs.

Just the rants of a Jacks fan sitting at home on Sunday listening to Barbie and the Swan Princess in the background.

Comment

Re: Playoff Hopes

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
      We need to have the Bison attitude about we deserve to be in the playoffs and if we are not we need to figure out a way to get there. It may also be propaganda.
      No we don't...we need to be realisitc which we most often times are.

I talked to quite a few NDSU fans during the tailgate before "the game" and I didn't find one that really thought they had a shot at playoffs. I think the playoff talk along with a lot of the really strong/biased/ridiculous Bison talk comes from a strong minority within the Bison faithful.

Comment

Working...
      X