X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Southern Illinois Game Thread

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post
    my fist
    Why would you punch Fischer? Couldn't you wait until after the season?

Comment

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post
      my fist
      I like dry humor
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
        Getting 7 in the redzone rather than 3 is always huge. It drives me nuts when we drive down and get held to a field goal.
        With the special teams I've seen, you can add "attempt" to the end of your quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit3467 View Post
          Is there anywhere that we are going to be able to watch this game, or is radio the only option?
          I couldn't find anything on their main page. Anyone checked their message board? I don't know the URL for their message board.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
            I couldn't find anything on their main page. Anyone checked their message board? I don't know the URL for their message board.
            The game will be available to watch through Southern Illinois' web page. You can purchase the single game for $9.95. I believe they use the same service as UNI, so the game should feed through Quick Time.

Here's a link to the game selection page:

http://www.stretchinternet.com/siuschedule.html
            “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by rjacks21 View Post
              The game will be available to watch through Southern Illinois' web page. You can purchase the single game for $9.95. I believe they use the same service as UNI, so the game should feed through Quick Time.

Here's a link to the game selection page:

http://www.stretchinternet.com/siuschedule.html
              Thanks! I must have missed it on their site. I'd probably pay $100 to watch this game today. Too bad carbondale is about 10 hours away. It's only 9 in the morning and I'm already amped up for this game.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
                Thanks! I must have missed it on their site. I'd probably pay $100 to watch this game today. Too bad carbondale is about 10 hours away. It's only 9 in the morning and I'm already amped up for this game.
                Yea, it should be a heck of a game. This is the most excited I've been for a game since NDSU last year. Is it 2:00 pm yet?
                “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Game time temp should be in the mid 30s to the low 40s. Wind could be a factor and so could rain/snow. Sprinkles are falling on the drive from saint louis to carbondale.

Comment

I don't think it can get to 2:00 fast enough for me. I can't even sit still. I might have to start drinking just to calm the nerves.
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                      I don't think it can get to 2:00 fast enough for me. I can't even sit still. I might have to start drinking just to calm the nerves.

Already did start drinking. Cant wait for the game to start but the kids were driving me nuts. Headphones are waiting to drown out all excess noise, eye blinders waiting to block out all other visual distractions and beer chilling in the fridge. Fire in the fireplace for warmth and ambience but alas no TV blog on Argus.com. Go Jacks.

Comment

Worst part is that we are hosting a birthday party for my kids from 1-3 so I can't get too loose. I will definitely have the headphones on at 2 though
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

I'm still at the clinic but should be wrapping things up in the next 1/2 hour. On call so I can't enjoy the beer. Just hoping not to have to leave in the middle of the action.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Jackrabbit gameday has started. I've got it on at my clinic office right now. Tune in and listen to Jerry, Steve, and TV.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

So what time will JumpTV go down for schduled maintenance today?

Comment

A little moist on the field. Wind has died down but probably will gust when the game starts. An old stadium with some crumbling concrete. Go Rabbits.

Comment

Working...
                                X