Missouri State Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Missouri State Game Thread

Missouri State Beat Writer's take on MoSt Game.

http://www.news-leader.com/article/2...413/-1/BLOGS07

From the article:

This was a total beatdown. South Dakota State (5-4 overall and 4-1 in the Valley) rolled up 580 yards of offense while holding the Bears to 200 yards.

"Physically, they beat the heck out of us," MSU defensive tackle Chris Brehmer said after the Bears (3-5 overall, 2-3 conference) officially fell out of title contention.

Added coach Terry Allen: "We got our tails kicked. All the credit should go to South Dakota State. This is what I was afraid of. They're talented and they're tough."

Emphasis added.

Comment

• Re: Missouri State Game Thread

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      We have a meaningful conference game in November, and senior day to boot, and we have to worry we won't get 3,700. That's just a bummer.

Seriously, could we possibly hope for a more fun team to watch? Our offense is among the leaders in the country. NFL prospect at wide receiver and a mature QB who's about as efficient as he can be. Running backs who fight for every inch. A defense that swarms and beats up opponents. The kicking game is even fun, even if it is fun like a demolition derby. Our coach deserves a place on the all-time all-good-guys team. Fans are right on top of the action in Coughlin. What more could you ask for?

It's college football. We only get five or six of these a year and this is the last one on the schedule. I relish every opportunity I get to go to Coughlin and watch the Jacks play.
      "Our coach deserves a place on the all-time all-good-guys team."

That made me laugh.

Comment

Working...
      X