Missouri State Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missouri State Game Thread

I just don't understand it. 6 yards on the only run of the series and we pass 3 times in a row from their 11.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Run? We don't need no stinking run. NOT

Comment

opposite day pass against the wind ,run with it

Comment

I guess go with what works

Comment

So we've gone for at least 4 yards every run. Why aren't we running more against the worst running D in the nation?
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I like that we're moving the ball. I guess I just have to be fine with us being a passing team.

Comment

Giving their D confidence I think by holding us to two fg"s

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  Giving their D confidence I think by holding us to two fg"s
                  i agree

Comment

Berry looking really sharp today. Only a couple poor passes at this point. Most right on the money.

Comment

With all these NCAA rules against things like cowbells flags etc. Since they don't allow alcohol on campus at State does that mean we can't drink at home if watching the game on the internet?

Comment

Berry with a great audible to Fox for the TD pass. Great play by a senior QB.

Comment

big hole up the middle on the extra point.

Comment

With all these NCAA rules against things like cowbells flags etc. Since they don't allow alcohol on campus at State does that mean we can't drink at home if watching the game on the internet?
                            It's almost 3 oclock on your side of the lake. You can drink.

Comment

big hole up the middle on the extra point.
                              There is really no need to go for 2 there. Only a minimal benefit, and tons of downsides. Don't like that call.

Comment

for those looking for a score update, it's 12-0 SDSU mid way through the 2nd. Jacks with 3 big pass plays to Harris. 2 FGs and 1 TD with a missed 2 pt conversion by the Jacks. Jacks D looking good so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X