X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Indiana State

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    Will Zaccheus be there?

Zaccheus was a wee little man, a wee little man was he.
    He climbed up in a Sycamore tree, for the game he wanted to see...

Lame, I know, but every time I hear about the Sycamores, this Sunday School song plays in my head. He is a tax collector, so if you see him head the other way.
    H@ll those IRS people are everywhere and they SELDOM sit in trees. They usually come marching with a court order to seize your records. Lets hope the Jacks can come home with a victory and maybe Zaccheus too.

Comment

Coverage from the Terre Haute newspaper:

http://www.tribstar.com/sports/local...298235840.html

No video today. The Trees have a JumpTV Web site and stream basketball games, but apparently they don't have football coverage. Neat.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        Coverage from the Terre Haute newspaper:

http://www.tribstar.com/sports/local...298235840.html

No video today. The Trees have a JumpTV Web site and stream basketball games, but apparently they don't have football coverage. Neat.
        According to TV in his blog Indiana State's video equipment was stolen after the last game. Not neat.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          According to TV in his blog Indiana State's video equipment was stolen after the last game. Not neat.
          I guess here's the difference: Before Hobo Day, a lightning strike destroyed a lot of the equipment in SDSU's video control room. They got more equipment so the game could be streamed to fans. When your video cameras get stolen, one might assume they were insured. Get some more.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            I guess here's the difference: Before Hobo Day, a lightning strike destroyed a lot of the equipment in SDSU's video control room. They got more equipment so the game could be streamed to fans. When your video cameras get stolen, one might assume they were insured. Get some more.
            I guess I don't know the whole story......just saying what TV said in his blog. Another difference Indiana State probably doesn't have a ton of fans dieing to see this game streamed on the internet. So I could speculate it wasn't a high priority to get the equipment replaced ASAP. I believe they haven't won a game in just under a decade.......

Comment

Quote from TV's preview from the Argus today from Sycamore head coach Trent Miles

"I'd say we're a scary team - have you seen us play?" Miles said dryly. "I wouldn't say there's anything to be scared of. I'd say our play has been scary."

Link to story here: http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...35/1002/sports

Comment

Originally posted by JamesJacks View Post
                I've got us winning 48-10.
                You are the man!
                What have you got for a score this week?
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Working...
                X