Cal Poly Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cal Poly Game Thread

Great start to the second half interrupted by another killer penalty.

lets go rabbits

Comment

pick

ouch

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
        They just panned the student section and it looked half empty
        Saw that. Pretty pathetic. Also, that throw was pathetic.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Dagger.

Comment

It didnt work in the second quarter it was intercepted. dont throw it deep when the wind is messing with the ball, it will be intercepted. TD Cal

Comment

not looking good, fellas. Crowd is flat, D is flat, O has had it for one play. Down 27-7. Can't ever give up on this team, but not looking good.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Need to score a TD here while we still have the wind.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

not looking good, fellas. Crowd is flat, D is flat, O has had it for one play. Down 27-7. Can't ever give up on this team, but not looking good.
                  you're right about not giving up on them, but they need to show something on this drive to make me keep the faith. Tons of time, but that doesn't mean anything if we can't move the ball at all.

As for the crowd, my brother just called me and said the crowd is pathetic. He is sitting on the 45, 4th row on the home side and he says its a sad atmosphere.

Comment

play action pass out of the I would be nice

Comment

starting to run the ball a little. That is a welcome sight.

Comment

With the Bison losing tonight I really dont feel sorry for them seeings how good they have been. Guess losing to us last year took it out of them more than they thought.

Comment

starting to run the ball a little. That is a welcome sight.
                          I like running the ball. Its a lot less stressful that our passing game. I wish we did more of it.

Edit: Quick update - For those that care, UT - 21 MU -0

TOUCHDOWN JACKS!!! WOOT WOOT!

Comment

Finally.

Comment

Some life for the Jacks! Very nice drive. Good mix of run and pass. nice play calling. We finally looked crisp for the first time in 2 1/2 quarters. Need to build on this. Don't give up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                                I like running the ball. Its a lot less stressful that our passing game. I wish we did more of it.

Edit: Quick update - For those that care, UT - 21 MU -0

TOUCHDOWN JACKS!!! WOOT WOOT!
                                UNI manhandled NDSU from the sounds of it. Youngstown was routed 33-0 by SIU, too. Tough conference.

Comment

Working...
                                X