Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU Tickets

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    I read in today's Argus Leader that the game is on local TV. I can't remember what channel but with it being sold out and AT NDSU, that's not surprising.

I just hope next year that SDSU returns the favor. I'll be at the game regardless but unless SDSU can get more seating before then it's a joke. Standing for the whole game and being 11 deep in the end zone sucks. Unless the Dykhouse Center is done there will be less seating than last year. Less seating, better weather and earlier in the year all say it should be on TV. If you can sellout the NDSU game in November, it should sell out easily in October.
    With how good the game was last year, SDSU lost out on potential future fans for games and students. I understand not putting it on TV if it's not a sellout but I'd like to hear the reasoning behind last years decision.

1-866-GoJacks

Ask for Christie Williams and she can hook you up with Season Tickets, then there are no worries about getting a seat!!

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Looking for two tickets for the NDSU game. I got mine a month ago with some people, but some others are looking. I'll try BHM's numbers on the 17th, but if anyone backs out and wants to get rid of them PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        1-866-GoJacks

Ask for Christie Williams and she can hook you up with Season Tickets, then there are no worries about getting a seat!!

Go Jacks!!
        This goes for anyone else who doesn't want to battle for a seat. They are relative inexpensive and more than worth the small investment.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I guess when I read that it sounds worse that I thought it did. I have good seat but I'm trying to get some friends from SF to come up for a game. I was watching some of the other people down there and heard them complain. My friends will only probably come up for 1 game, so season tickets aren't a wise investment. They didn't go to school here either so they don't really follow SDSU enough to make that much of an investment. I'll just have to get tickets for another early game so they can soak up the enviroment and get them into it. I was just thinking that NDSU would get them to more games. You watch those team go at it and get sucked in.
          I do understand that with attendance as low as it is later in the season, it doesn't make much sense to worry about added seating. The Dykhouse Center will add a few seats and that's a start.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
            The Dykhouse Center will add a few seats and that's a start.
            Just to clarify, the Dykhouse Center will not add any seating. If anything it will take away room from the north endzone where temporary bleachers have been put in the past.

Comment

As stated game will by on KSFY, kickoff at 6 pm.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wondering if anyone could help me out? I have 3 tickets to the NDSU game in the SDSU section. But, none of them are together. Was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading tickets so two of my friends and myself could possibly sit together. If anyone has tickets by my seats and willing to trade, shoot me a message.
                Section 23 Row GG Seat 18
                Section 23 Row HH Seat 14
                Section 23 Row II Seat 18

Comment

Working...
                X