McNeese State Look-a-Like Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: McNeese State Look-a-Like Thread

Going through the roster pics for McNeese have you noticed that in a Lot of the pictures the guys hair is down on their foreheads like they just took their helmets off. No combs in Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      No combs in Texas?
      And none in Lake Charles, Louisiana, either!

Go Jacks, beat the Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        And none in Lake Charles, Louisiana, either!

Go Jacks, beat the Cowboys!
        Nah, it just hard to keep your hair combed in hurricane winds.

Doc

Comment

Jaron Harris #1

Barrack Obama #2

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Up View Post
            Jaron Harris #1

Barrack Obama #2

Good one that's a compliement IMO

Comment

Time out! This is a McNeese look-a-like thread. Now, that having been said, Jaron for President!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Time out! This is a McNeese look-a-like thread. Now, that having been said, Jaron for President!
                Oh! Sorry. I am just a tourist and forgot my place.

Hey, I think I could vote for Jaron Harris. At least he can catch a football and he doesn't have to take a firm stand on any of the issues. hmmnn!

I'll leave this look-a-like thread to you guys!

Comment

Thanks for visiting, Cowboy Up. Starting Sunday, I'll be cheering for your team.

Comment

Was still thinking of the SFA game and got my states mixed up. Lake Charles is kinda like a suburb of Beaumont,Texas isn't it. Doesn't Louisiana start at the Atchafalaya? Don't hurt me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      Was still thinking of the SFA game and got my states mixed up. Lake Charles is kinda like a suburb of Beaumont,Texas isn't it. Doesn't Louisiana start at the Atchafalaya? Don't hurt me, please.
                      Damn, you got it right!!

We almost get ticked off when someone up north asks us where McNeese is. We say Lake Charles, LA. And invariably the next question is, "Is that near New Orleans?".

Most of us on this side of the state don't want anything to do with New Orleans and don't want to be identified with it.

If we get hit by a hurricane (Rita and Ike as opposed to Katrina), we can take care of ourselves before and after with not much help from others. The help is appreciated but we don't feel like we are absolutely entitled to it.

Doc

P.S. We call Rita the "forgotten hurricane" because all the news media ever talks about is Katrina. The Mississippi Gulf Coast got wiped pretty clean by Katrina and Cameron Parish got wiped out and hit hard by Rita and Ike, but you will always hear more about Katrina and the flooding in New Orleans than you will ever hear about the other. Why is that? I bet a lot of you can guess.

Oops. Sorry to get on my soapbox.

Comment

Originally posted by McNeese72 View Post
                        Damn, you got it right!!

We almost get ticked off when someone up north asks us where McNeese is. We say Lake Charles, LA. And invariably the next question is, "Is that near New Orleans?".

Most of us on this side of the state don't want anything to do with New Orleans and don't want to be identified with it.

If we get hit by a hurricane (Rita and Ike as opposed to Katrina), we can take care of ourselves before and after with not much help from others. The help is appreciated but we don't feel like we are absolutely entitled to it.

Doc

P.S. We call Rita the "forgotten hurricane" because all the news media ever talks about is Katrina. The Mississippi Gulf Coast got wiped pretty clean by Katrina and Cameron Parish got wiped out and hit hard by Rita and Ike, but you will always hear more about Katrina and the flooding in New Orleans than you will ever hear about the other. Why is that? I bet a lot of you can guess.

Oops. Sorry to get on my soapbox.
                        Regarding your PS. Lake Charles, but especially Pam (Sturrock, but that's changed) of Calcasieau Parish, is doing floodplain management well beyond FEMA min. standards. NO was dragging feet and screaming about complying with the min std. Don't get me started on NO!

Rita and now Ike is a double whammy for Lake Charles/Beaumont area.

Comment

Jarron Jackson

Whoopi Goldberg

Last edited by Just in the crowd; 10-02-2008, 03:09 PM. Reason: size

Comment

McTailGator on AGS saying McNeese will win by 3+ touchdowns

McTailGator blowing his own horn

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
                              Jarron Jackson

Whoopi Goldberg

That is awesome!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X