X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU best team in Missouri Valley

I live in Peoria and have an "unatural obsesion" with Bradley

never went to school there
    but it is awesome in peoria, I am a wennie.

Comment

Originally posted by WESTERN_101 View Post
      No, I guess everything is OK, I guess as a WIU sports fan I am feeling a bit crazy.

I hate the way that I feel now, but, I take comfort in knowing that we will face each other again next year in Macomb.

by the way both of our schools have about the same population, the same student enrollment and if you add the scores together have played each other within 1 point in the two contests we have had together in Football.

Too bad Brookings is over 8 hours from us other than that you might be our twin.
      Also, we share all the other sports as Summit conference mates, so many opportunities to challenge each other.

Nail biter finishes are becoming commonplace in games between Jacks & Necks. Opening up your offense in the 2nd half made a huge difference in Neck success. Go Necks, good success with the rest of your games. Show us if SFA has anything, as they are our next OOC game a week after you two play.

Comment

Western 101 agree to gag Pit, what an a hole. He is a prime example of poor sportmanship. I doubt I come back to your site when BB starts and we play. Let him know how we treat the opponents here. Although I doubt he'll care. I can see him drunk at games dropping f bombs and cursing out the old people and kids wearing the opponents fan gear at the games. Did he go to the U of South Dakota?

Comment

Originally posted by WESTERN_101 View Post
          I live in Peoria and have an "unatural obsesion" with Bradley

never went to school there
          but it is awesome in peoria, I am a wennie.
          A belated welcome from a fellow Peorian!

Watching the game on the stat tracker was painful. Might have to splurge for the radio package but I am forgetful most of the time and probably wouldn't remember I have it.
          Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
          -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

To conflate USD posters with the Pit is unfair to USD. Other than Yote4Ever, who after all is a fifteen year old kid (and can be kind of funny when he has to stop posting because his mom's made him a burrito) , no one I've seen on any board compares to this guy. Maybe he's the reason so few people show up for Western's basketball games. It would be harder to get away from him indoors.

I'd be ashamed.

Comment

Working...
            X