SDSU best team in Missouri Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU best team in Missouri Valley

Congratulations to a very good SDSU team.

I honored my agreement, and acknowledged greatness.

Re: SDSU best team in Missouri Valley

What a game. Definitely a tale of two halves. Not sure how that happens, but it was it is such a great game. On the road, you guys could have easily laid down, but you didn't. Says much about your team. Meet you in the playoffs!

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Good game for Western in the second half. Amazing how things can change at the half. This has the makings of a great rivalry.

Comment

Look forward to comparing this performance with the October 11 outcome, in anticipation of November 22's showdown...

Congrats on the win, Jacks.

Comment

Thanks for sticking to your word.. Western has a solid team, but here is the story of the night:

HERB DONALDSON rushed for 43 yards!!! WOW!! Our front 7 ARE that good....

Comment

Yes, I stuck to my word but SDSU stuck it to WIU.

SDSU will go to the playoffs in their first eligble year!

With all of our storied success we have not been to the playoffs since 2003.

Am I pissed we didn't win? Do I have the sense of a five year old to know what's done is done?

This could grow to be a big rivalry.

Before you guys all we had was Illinois State. We like it cause they are onley about 100 miles form us, but they really are not up to our level.

GO jacks enjoy your win.

Comment

Noticed your "clicker" was not acknowledging this thread.

Maybe it's a glitch in the board but feels like a slight to me showing good sportsmanship.

Can someone tell me if this is my mis-percepcion.

Comment

Rep points to you sir for sticking to your word! Looking forward to a great rivalry with WIU in the future! Two great games, two straight years!

Comment

Man, these WIU games the last two years have really gotten me worked up!

I was not surprised at all to see WIU make a second half comeback.

They are a great team, and that's what great teams do.

I spoke to a few WIU fans pre-game and at half, all classy people, good discussions.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

No, I guess everything is OK, I guess as a WIU sports fan I am feeling a bit crazy.

I hate the way that I feel now, but, I take comfort in knowing that we will face each other again next year in Macomb.

by the way both of our schools have about the same population, the same student enrollment and if you add the scores together have played each other within 1 point in the two contests we have had together in Football.

Too bad Brookings is over 8 hours from us other than that you might be our twin.

Comment

Western--You make a good impression regarding sportsmanship, but you might want to put a gag on "the Pit", not exactly a credit to your board.

Comment

Pit, is a good guy,

He is on vacation, and is probablley taking complete advantage of that if you get my meaning.

Sportsmanshihp is of utmost imortance if we want to consider ourself a ligitimate "bigtime league"

We beat you,you beat us.

Can't wait till next year. Sounds like the start of a real rivalray.

too bad you guys are 8 hours away.

Comment

My pain is completley tied into my fragile male ego.

Somehow, weather a team wins or loses from an institution I graduataed from a decade ago has meaning in the life I live today.

Well, an intelligent person would say, "clearly there is no connection, get on with your life"

while and educated person would say " go team, beat them down, what? you say we lost?..... I will be depressed for 3 days"

I guess thats the difference between intelligence and Education.

(I have had conversaitions with some profs. with a couple of merlots in them that don't even vagley resemble inteligence)

Comment

So what does that say about my un-natural obsession with athletics from a university from which I didn't even graduate, nor even attend?
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

People are pre-disposed to wanting to be something bigger than ourselfs. sane people engage in sports.

less sane engaed in =

Comment

Working...
                              X