Game Thread: Western Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game Thread: Western Illinois

In Minneapolis right now...have WNAX on the radio with good but not great reception. Is this a stress test or what?!!

Comment

The headline for this game writes itself, win or loss: Another Jackrabbit Start.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

How many TOs are left for WI?

Comment

how many stupid ass penalties can we have in this half
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

aaaagh

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Coaches have cost us some yards tonight.....not good.
              “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by UTH View Post
                How many TOs are left for WI?
                two...
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

8 penalties by the Jacks. 3 by the coaches if my memory serves me correctly.

Comment

How about play action and going down field on first down, instead of that little slant run that Western KNOWS is coming?
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                      8 penalties by the Jacks. 3 by the coaches if my memory serves me correctly.

Just tuning in. How do the coaches account for 3 penalties??
                      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Thanks. WI's radio guys just said this would be the biggest comeback in school history.

Comment

1:48 to go...nutty things have happened in less time but I'm sweating a little less.

Comment

did we forget we had Jaron Harris on our team this half? We didn't test them deep all game.

Comment

have got to convert this first

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

1:48 left 3rd and 8 Jacks
                                “Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
                                X