X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some fans delirious

Originally posted by mplscyclone View Post
    I find that disrespectful to the BCS in general.
    I find the BCS disrespectful to college football and ISU hasn't experienced the BCS yet either.
    Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
    -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

had tons of JUCO transfers.
      congrats.

Comment

Reading this thread and a few others leads me to one conclusion: I can't wait until next year(NDSU@ISU, Sept 5, 2009). Mplscyclone, please please come to www.bisonville.com a couple weeks before the game. We just love posters who start their name with mpls. And us Bison fans are ever so humble.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
          Reading this thread and a few others leads me to one conclusion: I can't wait until next year(NDSU@ISU, Sept 5, 2009). Mplscyclone, please please come to www.bisonville.com a couple weeks before the game. We just love posters who start their name with mpls. And us Bison fans are ever so humble.
          If you look at the postings, I didn't talk trash prior to the game. I came across a post by one of your fans talking about how 2,000 SDSU were going to overtake Jack Trice. How your team will dominate ISU SO bad that our QB will have a "deer in the headlights" impression.

My point is not to disrespect a fanbase (like 2,000 people are going to drown out the other 45,000 lol) or a team (this is a pre-season tune up, not the biggest game of the year for us. YOu really think you'd phase our QB?)

Fans that came that were respectible I talked to for a bit. I even talked to some who are coming back for our Nebraska fan. Hell, I even gave some SDSU fans free beer during tailgating!

I was just calling out the fans who can't look at their teams for what they are and totally disrespecting ISU.

In almost every post, I wished SDSU good luck and it wasn't sarcasm......

Going back to NDSU, by next year we'll wipe the field clean with some Fighting Sioux. I've got hockey beef with those guys being from MN

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
            You're giving me too much credit on all three points. I'm all bark these days with little bite. And, my wife was sleeping by half time. The youngins wore her out.

Not afriad of MilwaukeeJacksAlum.

If he's a lawyer, his arguments are like little children - must be a public defender.

If he tries to come to mpls or ames to "find me" he won't....

Comment

If you look at the postings, I didn't talk trash prior to the game. I came across a post by one of your fans talking about how 2,000 SDSU were going to overtake Jack Trice. How your team will dominate ISU SO bad that our QB will have a "deer in the headlights" impression.

My point is not to disrespect a fanbase (like 2,000 people are going to drown out the other 45,000 lol) or a team (this is a pre-season tune up, not the biggest game of the year for us. YOu really think you'd phase our QB?)

Fans that came that were respectible I talked to for a bit. I even talked to some who are coming back for our Nebraska fan. Hell, I even gave some SDSU fans free beer during tailgating!

I was just calling out the fans who can't look at their teams for what they are and totally disrespecting ISU.

In almost every post, I wished SDSU good luck and it wasn't sarcasm......

Going back to NDSU, by next year we'll wipe the field clean with some Fighting Sioux. I've got hockey beef with those guys being from MN

North Dakota State University- BISON. University of North Dakota- Fighting Sioux.

Comment

Going back to NDSU, by next year we'll wipe the field clean with some Fighting Sioux.
                I think that just blows somebody's credibility right out of the water
                "You trusted us"

Comment

Originally posted by launcher46 View Post
                  North Dakota State University- BISON. University of North Dakota- Fighting Sioux.

That's right... Damn! NDSU is in Jamestown right?

Well, I guess I don't have any beef with them then. I apologize for the mistake I-AA isn't my forte.......

Anyhow, I'm not afraid of the Bison. If they're better they will beat us, if they are worse then they will lose.

Comment

Posters on Bisonville have suggested mplscyclone may also be mplsbison. I am not able to determine whether that is correct but certainly the tone of several posts from mplscyclone has a tone similar to the tone of mplsbison on Bisonville, AGS etc.

mplscyclone: You've had your say and have made your point about pregame predictions really missing the mark. Keep in mind you're reading a fan message board populated by, for the most part, SDSU fans who are occasionally joined by good-natured visitors.

So, mplscyclone, you may keep posting for now but put smack in a smack thread or move on.

Comment

If someone does not smack before a game, his post-game smack is nothing more than the worthless drivel of a troll, IMHO (especially when not even in smack thread).

More fun / effective than arguing w/ a troll...

Comment

That's right... Damn! NDSU is in Jamestown right?

Well, I guess I don't have any beef with them then. I apologize for the mistake I-AA isn't my forte.......

Anyhow, I'm not afraid of the Bison. If they're better they will beat us, if they are worse then they will lose.
                        No, NDSU is in Fargo.

Comment

mlps is the definition of the word IOWA....

Idiots Out Wandering Around

-and-

I Owe the World an Apology
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                            mlps is the definition of the word IOWA....

Idiots Out Wandering Around

-and-

I Owe the World an Apology

Original.Haven't heard that before. Good thing for me I'm not from Iowa

Comment

Original.Haven't heard that before. Good thing for me I'm not from Iowa
                              But you went there... bad enough! :P
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                                But you went there... bad enough! :P
                                I suppose. We didn't really have any jokes about South Dakota, but I have been to Sioux Falls, Vermillion, Brookings and Rapid City.

Except for Rapid City, South Dakota makes Iowa seem huge!

Comment

Working...
                                X