X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU vs Iowa State viewing options

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    I believe that it is.
    Whew. Thought I'd lost it for a while . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Just checked my channel guide for tomorrow night and the game is now listed on channel 617. Now just to get a straight answer from customer service about how I can receive that channel. Got nearly 10 Jackrabbit fans coming over to join my 4 to watch the game if it goes.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

the scoreboard in mitchell will have the game.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          Have we confirmed the Cubby's will have the game?
          Cubby's will have the game. I have a very good feeling that place is going to be rockin if it is a good game.

Comment

Nutty's North will be hosting the Sioux Empire Staters with the game on the big screen & will have the play-by-play turned up.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I'd love to join you guys 1st row but I will have 8 young ones here that just won't fit in to Nutty's environment.

By the way, spent 23 minutes on the phone with Directv customer service, the first part of which was convincing them they have a channel 617 and there is a scheduled game on there tomorrow night. Then took 5 minutes to get the sports pack added so that I can see the game.
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

I didn't spend that much time with customer service, but did end up buying the same package. I was receiving my new channels before I hung up the phone. Of course, the first thing I saw were shots of mule deer and antelope on an outdoor channel. This brought back tons of memories about West River hunting trips which led into my ranting and throwing a fit about moving back to South Dakota. My wife has these tirades memorized.
                Anyway, we're tailgating in the backyard and it seems we'll get the game.

Comment

I stopped at the local Charter Communications office last week and added the Sports View to our digital line-up. Cost is an extra $5.00/month. I checked the listing for channel 416 and the game is listed at 7pm tomorrow night. I'll be watching.

GO JACKS
                  An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
                  US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

I picked up the sports package for an additional $4.95. Best money I ever spent. Instructed my wife to dress the girls in all SDSU gear on my way out the door this morning. Told her tailgating at the MJA digs start at 6:00 or when I can get home from work. I have the game being DVR'd on both of my cable boxes. LETS GO JACKS!
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

DirectTV folks might have to actually tune to channel 617 . . . it wasn't showing up on my on-screen channel guide, but I tune to it and see the glorious "Upcoming: South Dakota State @ Iowa State" banner.

Five hours to go . . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Talked to the Stadium Sports Grill in Madison... they'll be showing the SDSU Game tonight.
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                          I picked up the sports package for an additional $4.95. Best money I ever spent. Instructed my wife to dress the girls in all SDSU gear on my way out the door this morning. Told her tailgating at the MJA digs start at 6:00 or when I can get home from work. I have the game being DVR'd on both of my cable boxes. LETS GO JACKS!

And by "dress the girls" I meant my daughters. It was not meant as some sleezy reference to her breasts. Hioooooo!

Can you tell I'm getting a little punchy waiting for this game?
                          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

LOL MilwaukeeJacks.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                              And by "dress the girls" I meant my daughters. It was not meant as some sleezy reference to her breasts. Hioooooo!

Can you tell I'm getting a little punchy waiting for this game?
                              I will pretend you meant "the girls" and not the girls.

Are you able to watch the game tonight?

Comment

Working...
                              X