Media Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Media Coverage

Bringing this thread back to life, I think all three of the local papers that cover SDSU have done a great job this year, I read all three and have been impressed with the strides made this spring at the Collegian. Terry always does a nice job for the Argus, and the Brookings Register, especially during spring football, has given a lot more coverage towards SDSU, which is always good in the Brookings County area. The radio stations 910 and 570 have brought the Jacks to the forefront, and I like being able to listen to the baseball and softball games on 910 when I'm busy in the shop working. While I'm waiting to see a cable package deal for basketball, I know I'm a dreamer, it would be nice to see the Sioux Falls TV stations cover the Division One schools a little better. To the hard working members of the media that cover SDSU, thank you! It's always good to read about the Jacks.

Comment

Re: Media Coverage

Some people complain about the Argus, but I think Terry does a fantastic job. I think he is the best writer that has covered the Jacks in the last 25 years.

Comment

Working...
      X