ISU vs SDSU on National TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ISU vs SDSU on National TV

It has been announced that the game feed is going to be picked up by MediaCom on Thursday. The game will be broadcasted on Channel 10 at 7PM for MediaCom subscribers. There is also a chance Mid-Continent will follow suit but that hasn't been finalized yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
      Where is local?

In Brandon, at the 212 Boiling Point. They have direc-TV with every college and pro sports package imaginable, but as stated in other threads, no way to confirm that they will have the game. They, by the way, are smoke free with a full bar and great food...especially the pizza.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

For those in Iowa with Mediacom, it was announced today that Mediacom's Connections Channel will air Thursday's game. For those in SD, does Mediacom have a connections channel up there?

Comment

Knology channel 172 will be airing it (I believe JackMD brought it up on another page). I just checked my DVR and it is on the guide already for Thursday. Pregame at 6:30 with kickoff at 7:00 according to the guide. Just wanted to confirm what was said on another thread if you have a certain digital package from Knology.

My DVR is set to record the pregame and game!

Comment

Originally posted by garn View Post
            For those in Iowa with Mediacom, it was announced today that Mediacom's Connections Channel will air Thursday's game. For those in SD, does Mediacom have a connections channel up there?
            Sorry I did not see this before I posted. In the Brookings and eastern SD area, its channel 10. Also did not see what someone else posted so will delete one of my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              In Brandon, at the 212 Boiling Point. They have direc-TV with every college and pro sports package imaginable, but as stated in other threads, no way to confirm that they will have the game. They, by the way, are smoke free with a full bar and great food...especially the pizza.
              The Boiling Point is a great place. Have been there a couple of times since they opened and its nice to not smell like smoke when leaving.

However, for this event I am definately going to Nutty's North for the gathering. I'm hoping that with the Sioux Empire Staters publicity that there will be a big crowd there to watch this historic game. I've got a couple of SDSU buddies that are back in town and have invited them to watch the game as well. Trying to get them back in the fold.

Go Jacks. Why can't it be Thursday today?
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                While I certainly can't say anything bad about 212, I would encourage everyone in the area to go to Nutty's North. If I didn't have to be in St. Peter, MN that is where I would be. The SES is an organization for the entire area & the more people that show up at events, the better deals we can get for future events. Enjoy the game where ever you are, & remember those of us in cars praying the WNAX signal holds up.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

We have our football draft tomorrow night, so I'm trying to get everyone to go to Nutty's North, but looks like we're going to Stubbies. I talked to the manager and they have Direct TV, but they have talked to the Direct TV customer service rep and were told Direct TV will not be carrying the game. What's up with this? Is she just blowing smoke or what?

Comment

Not sure, but sounds like an excellant reason as to why you should NOT have your draft party there.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by SFJACK View Post
                      We have our football draft tomorrow night, so I'm trying to get everyone to go to Nutty's North, but looks like we're going to Stubbies. I talked to the manager and they have Direct TV, but they have talked to the Direct TV customer service rep and were told Direct TV will not be carrying the game. What's up with this? Is she just blowing smoke or what?
                      I just flipped to channel 617 on my DirecTV, and it says, "Upcoming: South Dakota State @ Iowa State."

I've never found the DirecTV customer service types to be terribly knowledgeable.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

O'Tooles in Tea will have the game on in the back bar. It is a full-service bar that is connected to the Tea Steak House. They have just confirmed it.

O'Tooles is on Main Street in Tea

Comment

We switched our draft spot to Champps, who has said they will be airing the game. GO JACKS!

Comment

Has anyone heard if Midcontinent Communications is going to pick up the feed?

Comment

Working...
                            X