2008 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008 Roster

Has anyone heard if Sheehan is still with the team and if he will be able to help this fall?

Comment

Sheehan has moved to the offensive side and is working as the H back. An interesting combination running at D-Line has been Batten and Thompson at DE, Schroeder at DT, and Nobiling at NT. Backing them up Basham, Bazata, Steffan and Fischer....

Go Jacks !!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        I had heard that Jones probably wasn't going to stick quite a while ago, no surprise there. I hope Thompson can recover, I was looking forward to seeing him play this year.
        I tend to believe that a football career at SDSU is a great investment in time and effort. When a person such as Jones continues to move, his talent never has a chance to develope. I think this would be true in Marcel's case. I too hope Thompson can recover as it appears he is needed. I look for our D to be the strong part of our game play, and we need those tough lineman to get after the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post
          Sheehan has moved to the offensive side and is working as the H back. An interesting combination running at D-Line has been Batten and Thompson at DE, Schroeder at DT, and Nobiling at NT. Backing them up Basham, Bazata, Steffan and Fischer....

Go Jacks !!!!!!
          I thought Fischer had NT nailed down after Spring ball?

Comment

Originally posted by footballfan View Post

Go Jacks !!!!!!
            Football Fan,
            Have you heard anything about Thompson's injury that TV mentioned in his blog...I hope it's not serious.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I have not heard about his injury until I read that. When I hear I will let you know.

Go Jacks !!!!!!
              http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I understand DJ Eversley from Yankton, a walk-on, has been asked to join the team. Great news for DJ. He is a hardworking and talented young man who should be a nice addition. He is also one heck of a good baseball player. Congrats to DJ and his family.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I understand DJ Eversley from Yankton, a walk-on, has been asked to join the team. Great news for DJ. He is a hardworking and talented young man who should be a nice addition. He is also one heck of a good baseball player. Congrats to DJ and his family.
                  Wasn't he a kicker on his high school football team?

Comment

No, that's Layne Somsen who is playing baseball for the Jacks. DJ played LB and RB for the Bucks. I could see him playing WR, he has great hands.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                      Wasn't he a kicker on his high school football team?

Nope...that's the SDSU baseball recruit, Layne Somsen. I watched him boot a 53 or 57(can't remember which one) yarder last year for the Bucks.

Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

53 Pro.

Comment

Is he currently enrolled at SDSU and practicing with the team?

Comment

Yes he is.

Comment

Working...
                            X