Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Offensive assistant Daren Wilkinson leaving

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Any news on Wilkson's replacement. I noticed former Gopher offensive line coach Gordy Shaw is interviewing for offensive coordinator position at USD.
    We were talking about this at noon and saw that Shaw took the job. Is that a promotion going from a Big 10 O-Line coach to a OC at a transitioning DI school?

Comment

Really can't remember where I heard it but I heard that Bill Callahan's son was either interviewed or was coming in. He is a friend and was a co-grad asst at UCLA with LB coach Lea. But I hadn't heard any other names.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
        Really can't remember where I heard it but I heard that Bill Callahan's son was either interviewed or was coming in. He is a friend and was a co-grad asst at UCLA with LB coach Lea. But I hadn't heard any other names.
        They have 4 people interviewing this week and none of them are Bill Callahan's son.

I expect them to announce someone next week but that is just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X