Tape of NDSU game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tape of NDSU game

Great news JJ!! Will pick mine up. I'm sure you (or someone) has thought about this, but I'd get the info over to 89Rabbit and have him put that on the Alumni newsletter, along with ordering information. I have to think there would be a number of people outside SDSUFans, and local clientele, who would be interested in getting one of them! Again, thanks for all the good work you do. GO JACKS!

Comment

I paid for mine yesterday and having a friend pick it up for me. Should make an appearance in my wife's stocking christmas morning!

Someone must be gettting the word out because KWSN mentioned the videos availability during one of their newsbreaks yesterday.

On a side note - The video seems terribly underpriced to me. I think they could have done 15 - 20 and still gotten as many orders and raised a little money besides.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
        I paid for mine yesterday and having a friend pick it up for me. Should make an appearance in my wife's stocking christmas morning!

Someone must be gettting the word out because KWSN mentioned the videos availability during one of their newsbreaks yesterday.

On a side note - The video seems terribly underpriced to me. I think they could have done 15 - 20 and still gotten as many orders and raised a little money besides.

I'd've paid $50!! I've watched the clip on GoJacks.com around 100 times already, and it's still giving me chills!!

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

my sister is in the process of picking up a copy for my dad and myself, I can't wait to watch it.

Comment

Thanks, JimmyJack. My son is picking up one for me.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Thanks, JimmyJack. My son is picking up one for me.
              I'm burning DVDs as fast as I can. They're going like hotcakes.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                I'm burning DVDs as fast as I can. They're going like hotcakes.
                Or like beers at a tailgate site. Mine should be arriving this weekend. Great gift idea.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Have mine...thanks, Jimmy Jack and SDSU Athletics!

Just finishing watching the game. WE WON! There's no question about what team was better that day -- in ALL aspects of the game.

Comment

Does the DVD contain the game and a highlights reel or just the game?? I would be interested in both.

Comment

We sat down and watched it last night, awesome. My brother didn't make the game and now he regrets it even more. It was great that he was able to watch the DVD. No commercials, almost no penalties in the game, replays of almost every SDSU play. I can't say enough about it, if you can get your hands on a DVD, do it.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                        Does the DVD contain the game and a highlights reel or just the game?? I would be interested in both.
                        Just the game, with Steve Imming's call. It's 2 hours and 40 minutes, so there isn't any room on a single-layer DVD for anything else.
                        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                          Just the game, with Steve Imming's call. It's 2 hours and 40 minutes, so there isn't any room on a single-layer DVD for anything else.
                          Is there any chance of you making a highlight video that will be available to the public?

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                            Is there any chance of you making a highlight video that will be available to the public?
                            Just buy the $10.00 video it's going to a good cause or are you talking about a highlight video for a the whole season? Either way I thinks it's an opportunity to generate a few more dollars!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                              Just buy the $10.00 video it's going to a good cause or are you talking about a highlight video for a the whole season? Either way I thinks it's an opportunity to generate a few more dollars!
                              I am planning on buying the game video. I was inquiring about a highlight reel for the season since I didn't get to any of the away games. I remember the highlight reels from when I was playing and the only one I have is from my senior year. I would like to start a collection.

Comment

I've thanked JJ elsewhere for all he does for SDSU sports fan, but having just had the opportunity on Christmas Day to sit down and watch the entire SDSU-NDSU DVD, all I can say is "WOW!!" Great job! Great DVD! Great win!

Comment

Working...
                                X