Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Momentum for next year

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
    I would not be surprised to see Crawford either switch positions or leave the team. According to some he hasn't really amounted to his hype and has kind of been a let down. There will be a quarterback battle this spring and into fall camp. We have some good QBs in our system and it will be a heated battle to see who starts.
    That is the real difference between having 36 scholarship players and having 63. If you get a highly touted recruit and he does not live up to his billing then it really hurts the teams depth if you only have 36 Scholarship players. Having 63 Schollys it does not hurt as bad. Now that SDSU is at full strength in scholarships, I think the football team will get a little better the upcoming years.

Go State!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Congrats on the game Jacks. You got us this year. Here's to the home team winning the Marker every year, I obviously hope that the trend continues next year.

Comment

We'll have to see how much momentum we have going into next season with retaining fan support. I think that if we can pull off the victory against Iowa State (not out of the question) attendance will continue to rise strongly next year again. People like to watch a winner, and now people know that we are one. Getting the W next year against the FBS opponent that everyone recognizes would be huge in getting lots of butts in the seats at Coughlin next season.

Comment

Working...
        X