Noel Bouche'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noel Bouche'

So I was doing research for an article I am working on and came across this interesting tidbit.
    Noel quit after his junior year to pursue other options.
    http://www.vssp.com/Bio/NoelBouche.asp

Re: Noel Bouche'

Originally posted by thebluehatman View Post
    So I was doing research for an article I am working on and came across this interesting tidbit.
    Noel quit after his junior year to pursue other options.
    http://www.vssp.com/Bio/NoelBouche.asp
    Noel was one of those players with a ton of potential that never quite lived up to it. He's also one of those players who saw the writing on the wall and got out at the right time.

Always wondered what happened to him. Guess now I know.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Just curious, what kind of article leads to research that produces a tidbit like this??
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        Just curious, what kind of article leads to research that produces a tidbit like this??
        Ha! Good question. I always liked Noel as quarterback ... for whatever reason ... I can't tell you why. *shrug*
        Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Noel is another example of the quality of student-athletes SDSU has produced. Technically, Noel did not leave after his junior season. He both redshirted and received a medical hardship for a semester after injuring his knee in a game during his 3rd season. He decided to graduate and move on instead of coming back for his 6th season of football. Rennerfeldt was the starting QB, so he would have been battling for playing time anyway. Considering where he is now, looks like he made a pretty good decision. There are players with much better stats than Noel, but during his redshirt freshman through sophmore season (before he got hurt) Noel was everything you could have wanted in a QB.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Congradualations to Noel who I believe was from Wisconsin when he came to Brookings.
            Its tid bits like this that make you feel that contributions to Student Athletes are worthwhile.

Too many lawyers? Nah. I think if by coincidence Noel and MJA find themselves in the same court room, both sides would have excellent representation.

Comment

I'd put my money on Noel, only for the fact that MJA would be in total control and then start playing to the jury a little too much. Much like getting beaned in a baseball game and jawing at the pitcher, only to get picked off first base.

All kidding aside, I would take either to help me out of a predicament if I should find myself in one.

Comment

Originally posted by m11jacks View Post
                I'd put my money on Noel, only for the fact that MJA would be in total control and then start playing to the jury a little too much. Much like getting beaned in a baseball game and jawing at the pitcher, only to get picked off first base.

All kidding aside, I would take either to help me out of a predicament if I should find myself in one.

Always gotta bring that up, don't you. I'll see you at a game in 20 years and you'll still be talking about that. Rightfully so. I gotta give you that.
                "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                  Always gotta bring that up, don't you. I'll see you at a game in 20 years and you'll still be talking about that. Rightfully so. I gotta give you that.
                  One of my attorneys is another former Jackrabbit football player now J.D. He preceded both Noel and MJA. Not sure its relevant but its a fact.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

A little more from Noel.

http://www.covenanteyes.com/blog/201...-exploitation/
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Bobbys brother? sorry, had to do the water boy joke. I think his last year was before my freshman year or was my freshman year. Can't remember right now.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Bobbys brother? sorry, had to do the water boy joke. I think his last year was before my freshman year or was my freshman year. Can't remember right now.
                        Interesting tidbit to find out about people you once met in college. Noel's freshman year was 1995. My roommate from years 3 & 4 was his roommate our freshman year. I remember him and Bill Perron dueling for the starting job and the staff going with a 2 QB rotation to start the year in 1996 before Noel finally took out Bill (rightfully so IMO) for the full time job.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                          Interesting tidbit to find out about people you once met in college. Noel's freshman year was 1995. My roommate from years 3 & 4 was his roommate our freshman year. I remember him and Bill Perron dueling for the starting job and the staff going with a 2 QB rotation to start the year in 1996 before Noel finally took out Bill (rightfully so IMO) for the full time job.
                          Is that like im your fathers former roommates cousin from spaceballs? What was his final year as QB. 99 or '00.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                          X