Southern Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Southern Utah

man, we are not playing well right now. 3 turnovers against this team is the exact thing that's going to allow them to win this game.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
      sack and fumble recovery for the Jacks! Exactly what we needed to grab Mo back.
      Expletive...just gave it back

Comment

just a thought here. Maybe we should bring some pressure by way of the blitze package once in a while?
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

2:34 left in the half...SUU touchdown to take a 20-16 lead...this is embarassing.

Comment

just as I type that, SUU has all day and throws the long ball for a TD

Comment

...just got signed in...could I get a score update? Thanks.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                ...just got signed in...could I get a score update? Thanks.
                20-16 SUU. Jacks led 16-0 at the end of the 1st quarter. 3 turnovers for the Jacks

Comment

2:30 or so to go in the second quarter.

Comment

Wife just called, gotta go. I will check in later. Go Jacks!!!

Comment

SUU leads in total offense 187 - 165

Comment

so.. is our running game just not working like it has been?

Comment

Parker misses a 45-yard FG into the wind...the defense gets a sack for some halftime momentum...

Comment

time to regroup and come out and score to start the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
                              so.. is our running game just not working like it has been?
                              They really aren't trying to run the ball. They need to make that a priority in the 2nd half.

Comment

I think JaRon's absence is hurting a lot more than we think. The lack of a deep threat is making it a lot easier for SUU to slow the running and short-passing game.

Comment

Working...
                                X