Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Concern about the field after Thursday night

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
    HaHa if Brookings lost to Marshall, who lost to Luverne, who lost to my alma mater Harrisburg. Thats makes class 11A town of 1500 Harrisburg Tigers, after some calculations, a 28-0 favorite over class 11AA town of 19,000 Brookings Bobcats. Classic.
    As BHS grad many moons ago, that how it works. We fear them Maroon and gold Tigers from Harrisburg. And so should nearby Roosvelt.

I hope the field is okay though and its windy today and with no rain, things might be okay by Saturday night. Yes Brookings is kind of hurting this year, but there is always next year.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
      HaHa if Brookings lost to Marshall, who lost to Luverne, who lost to my alma mater Harrisburg. Thats makes class 11A town of 1500 Harrisburg Tigers, after some calculations, a 28-0 favorite over class 11AA town of 19,000 Brookings Bobcats. Classic.

Ummm, congratulations...I guess. Any chance you can stop by the field and tell what kind of shape your Harrisburg Tigers left it in?
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

well if the tigers did play the bobcats, the field would be in perfect shape, brookings wouldn't show up. no i know it didn't apply to the thread, just had to say it.

Comment

Sunny, dry, and very windy today in Brookings. The field was torn up a bit, I'm told, but with more dry, sunny, and windy weather forecast for tomorrow, the field shouldn't be a huge factor in the game.

Forecast for gametime tomorrow is breezy, upper 50s and partly cloudy. Good football weather. I hope we get a good crowd.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
          X