X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You are going to kill Georgia Southern

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
    I'm sure it helps slow down Jayson Foster. That's good for us. Don't they have field turf down there? Probably handles the rain pretty well.

It is natural grass but not like the grass we have. It kind of reminded me of the fringe of a nice quality green.

With the money their program has I would assume that the field drains water pretty well.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

We have one of the best natural playing surfaces in the nation.
      However, it isn't magic. If it rains all week, and on Saturday, it'll be a mess. No doubt.
      That would benefit SDSU, because of their superior size, and because it would negate our speed advantage.

Regarding PX, he is a guy who still to this day publishes insults about me on the TSC messageboard, when I don't even post there anymore. He's a classy dude.

"Best Wishes",
      Opie GSU

(goofy, unecessary closing inspired by PX.)
      Last edited by GSUisYourDad; 10-04-2007, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
        It is natural grass but not like the grass we have. It kind of reminded me of the fringe of a nice quality green.

With the money their program has I would assume that the field drains water pretty well.
        It has rainned a lot. It is expected to continue rainning through Saturday. There will not be any water standing on the field, but it could get very sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglegus-2 View Post
          It has rainned a lot. It is expected to continue rainning through Saturday. There will not be any water standing on the field, but it could get very sloppy.
          Indeed.
          Two Words: New Hampshire

Comment

It withstood Hurricane Hugo.

Comment

[QUOTE=GSUisYourDad
              Regarding PX, he is a guy who still to this day publishes insults about me on the TSC messageboard, when I don't even post there anymore. He's a classy dude.

"Best Wishes",
              Opie GSU

(goofy, unecessary closing inspired by PX.)[/QUOTE]

opie:

Don't forget the part about your "don't post there anymore" because you were BANNED, AGAIN, from the TSC forum.

Anytime I see your drivel I like to stop by and say hello.

Oh yeah.. I see your spelling hasn't gotten any better since you were thrown off the TSC forum.. You might consider adding another "n" when spelling "unnecessary"

Best Wishes

J. Pomeroy

Comment

If the field is, indeed sloppy, the advantage goes to SDSU. Our offense relies so heavily on speed that a wet track could slow us down.

Comment

Gentlemen: We try on this board to limit discussion to posts and the content therein, and try to refrain from discussing posters themselves.

If you want to smack SDSU, we have a forum for that purpose. If you want to smack each other, please do it elsewhere.

Originally posted by PX View Post
                  opie:

Don't forget the part about your "don't post there anymore" because you were BANNED, AGAIN, from the TSC forum.

Oh yeah.. I see your spelling hasn't gotten any better since you were thrown off the TSC forum.. You might consider adding another "n" when spelling "unnecessary"

Best Wishes

J. Pomeroy
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by PX View Post
                    opie:

Best Wishes

J. Pomeroy
                    1. Am I supposed to be shamed or embarassed because I got banned from a pathetic messageboard filled with goobers? You act as if you just "busted' me or something. You're a complete tool if you think I really care.
                    2. Nit-picking about spelling on a messageboard is probably the lowest form of smack known to man. Can't you do any better than that? Slack.
                    3. You read my blog regularly, and I can prove it with your IP address. So please do not pretend that you are not obssessed with me. It's unbecoming.
                    4. Your "sickly sweet" suck-up personality is just a front for the truly nasty and insecure piece of S that you truly are.

Why are you so jealous of me? Start your own blog, or club, or something if you want people to listen to what you say so badly.

Comment

Both of you are going to be banned here if you do not drop your little personal war. I am not paying money out of my own pocket to provide this forum to allow petty little arguments to spill over here from elsewhere on the Internet.

Last warning.

Drop it.

Now.

Originally posted by GSUisYourDad View Post
                      1. Am I supposed to be shamed or embarassed because I got banned from a pathetic messageboard filled with goobers? You act as if you just "busted' me or something. You're a complete tool if you think I really care.
                      2. Nit-picking about spelling on a messageboard is probably the lowest form of smack known to man. Can't you do any better than that? Slack.
                      3. You read my blog regularly, and I can prove it with your IP address. So please do not pretend that you are not obssessed with me. It's unbecoming.
                      4. Your "sickly sweet" suck-up personality is just a front for the truly nasty and insecure piece of S that you truly are.

Why are you so jealous of me? Start your own blog, or club, or something if you want people to listen to what you say so badly.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

No problem. I'll be outta here by mid-next week anyway. I just had to get that off my chest. Apologies.
                        Tomorrow has the makings of a classic mid-season battle for the ages.
                        I can admit like a man that, although I gave our AD some sheet for scheduling you, I actually like this series.
                        Who knew that you all would rise so quickly? Nicely done. Build up your stadium capacity and attendance to at least 15,000, and you'll be an elite I-AA( I refuse to say FCS).

I think it's clear that despite our tradition and homefield advantage, you guys are the favorites tomorrow, if Vegas was in the mix.
                        If I was handicapping, I'd say GSU +3.5
                        Last edited by GSUisYourDad; 10-06-2007, 12:13 AM.

Comment

The more I think about it, the more this game worries me. The Chattanooga loss took away all the room for error we had.

Comment

Originally posted by Killem View Post
                            The more I think about it, the more this game worries me. The Chattanooga loss took away all the room for error we had.
                            Shhh. I feel the same way, but I am trying to convince myself otherwise.

www.opiegsu.blogspot.com

Comment

Wow, GSU fans are similar to my girlfriend.

Totally unsure of how they feel and what they know, but still convinced they need to express their opinion about what they might know. I wish they would just shut the hell up.
                              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Yeah. Like you really have a girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                                X