X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
    Three words...bad play calling.
    I agree. You are going for it all the way so you have two plays from the two. At least run it on third down and then play action on fourth if you choose. Take some of the risk out of the equation. Either way, I'll take the results, even with ten men on the field.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

so... my son is # 54 Danny Batten. I have to leave for my other son's fb game. Anyone willing to text me the score?

Comment

GSU commercial: Have you had decent Japanese food lately?

Filbert: I hope so, I'm sitting here in Tokyo, it's not quite 6 a.m. . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

So does Wagner's effectiveness at times this game prove anything short of our coaches struggle utilizing their talent effectively.
          Axe grinding wheel, grinding wheel axe.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

If we come back to win this what does one say of greeting the team at the airport in SF at 9:30 or so or greeting them at Frost at 11:00ish?

Comment

Originally posted by butterbean View Post
              so... my son is # 54 Danny Batten. I have to leave for my other son's fb game. Anyone willing to text me the score?

Your son is a man child. Thank you from all of us SDSU fans.
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I thought Koenig touched it on 2nd down?
                If I were playing NCAA 2008, I would have run it 4 times. It seems we are controlling the line of scrimmage.

Comment

Originally posted by butterbean View Post
                  Post your number or private message me. It'll get it done.
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

get a pick here
                    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

nice play by your boy, butterbean
                      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
                        Axe grinding wheel, grinding wheel axe.
                        I have issues sometimes...all the time...if you couldn't tell
                        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Somebody, anybody, throw me a score. I'm in the Cities with my only access this board. Heard it was 31-24 with two minues left in third quarter.

Comment

nevermind cant leave! I might have a heart attack. And your welcome from his mama

Comment

37-31 under 9 in the game.

Comment

This is the "big 3rd down" we always talk about. Hold 'em here and let's get a score. Gotta a big tight end to use today.

Comment

Working...
                                X