Georgia Southern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Georgia Southern

Roughing the kicker, man that's a killer.

Comment

dumb dumb dumb
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

That penalty could cost us the game.

D seems deflated on the first two plays after the penalty.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Need to get the offense on the field for a while. D needs a rest and O needs to hold ball for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post

My thoughts exactly
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

17 points off of fumbles. 7 points off of penalties. Can't beat teams like GSU with that sort of output

Comment

I agree, but it sounds like he was blocked into the punter. Also, if you saw coach Stig on the sidelines he was livid. We got jobbed on that one and the end up with a TD.

Comment

Suck it up, Rabbits. Need some stops and a couple of scores. Offense can score if they just stay within themselves and don't try and do too mcuh at a time. Hang in there..

Comment

"Put an Eagle 6 on it" could be the most annoying thing I've heard since "Everyone up for another Thundering Herd kickoff" (or whatever the hell they say up at NDSU).

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                      dumb dumb dumb
                      Terry says on his blog that Brodie was blocked into the punter and it was a horrible call. That coming from TV, it must have been a bad call. It is too bad if it costs us the game. Lots of time left.
                      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Even the GSU announcers on the video feed said that our guy was blocked into the punter. They weren't very sympathetic, however.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

"Put an Eagle 6 on it" could be the most annoying thing I've heard since "Everyone up for another Thundering Herd kickoff" (or whatever the hell they say up at NDSU).
                          I'm with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                            17 points off of fumbles. 7 points off of penalties. Can't beat teams like GSU with that sort of output
                            With teams like GSU, you need to play a game w/ no errors. That is not the case today.

Comment

Unbelievable, I said to my wife "if we don't screw up we should win this thing." Then Brody gets called for roughing the K. Unbelievable.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Anyone know off the top of their head when our last special teams TD was?

Comment

Working...
                                X